Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From my extensive research on here, I’ve seen NF379000+ get AMD.

The range for Intel seems to be NF376000 - NF378999 as a guide.
I have a NF374xxx vin and was told it has the AMD, A/S Michelin tires, Dual Pane Glass, and 12v Li-on battery and heated wipers.. I had them check the Vin number for the specs .. I did this at least 5 times since receiving my vin number on 2/3.. delivery is scheduled for 2/24 in West Palm Beach, Fl .. will update after i get the vehicle..

Reactions: bsdx
I have a NF374xxx vin and was told it has the AMD, A/S Michelin tires, Dual Pane Glass, and 12v Li-on battery and heated wipers.. I had them check the Vin number for the specs .. I did this at least 5 times since receiving my vin number on 2/3.. delivery is scheduled for 2/24 in West Palm Beach, Fl .. will update after i get the vehicle..
Yes, it seems anything delivered since last year up to 376 has AMD.

My delivery was scheduled for 2/22 and Tesla just notified me that now they are pushing the delivery/pick up to 2/23. I am flying in to take delivery and it already cost me a lot to book the flight originally since it was less than a week out. Now it will cost another $150+ to change the flight. Has anyone had any luck with Tesla reimbursing for this?

It would be nice if the people in the 376-378 range would report back and confirm Intel based on their own personal inspection. I have no reason to think that all the SAs are full of it, but I'm not sure we've had actual purchaser confirmation yet.
I'm picking one up on 3/1, so I'll let you know then! Though I expect someone else will get one first. I'm fully expecting Intel.

Reactions: bsdx and BnGrm
Just got my VIN today! Details in signature.

SA confirmed that my F391 VIN has A/S tires, Li-ion 12V, AMD Chip. Could not confirm wipers but suggested strongly that it would come via software update. Double-pane rear windows are limited to the Chinese market as quoted by the SA.

Reactions: bsdx
Seriously? I am in Seattle area ordered on 11/2 and still don't have a VIN, never had a hold or any other reason my order should have gotten delayed.
Might be config or area? I heard that vehicles are rolled out east to west coast. If yours is DBM that may be why, seems like nobody's getting blue cars delivered. I was crazy scared when delivery date changed to April-June, but I guess now we know Tesla delivery dates are total bs. Keep your hopes up!

It would be nice if the people in the 376-378 range would report back and confirm Intel based on their own personal inspection. I have no reason to think that all the SAs are full of it, but I'm not sure we've had actual purchaser confirmation yet.
1645480928398.png

Data from: Redirecting

Prior to 380800 data is spotty. But 376 is definitely when they switched.

Anybody on East Coast get VIN’d today or over the weekend? Wondering if anyone on East Coast is getting VIN #s higher than 383-384. I just got VIN’d today for the 2nd time and it’s NF379 - Intel 😑. Last week I got NF380 - Intel and released the VIN. Need all these Intel VINs to get assigned already!