Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 3799xx VIN about to be delivered on Saturday with an Intel. I asked about cancelling, so I'll see what text I get back. We keep cars 8 to 9 years, so the Intel Atom vs AMD Ryzen chip is actually a big deal to me. I have a 2018 M3 and unfortunately the Intel chip is showing its age already...and we plan on keeping that for another 5 to 6 years. I was hoping since they control the entire stack, like Apple, it would be more optimized. So, either it is and it's at the limit or they haven't decided to optimize at all.

Reactions: GBMaryland
Question for anyone who’s seen the LR and P models side to side; is there a big difference in height with the lower suspension? Like very noticeable?
Was not very noticeable to me and I test drove both. The ride quality honestly felt very similar to me, but I also have a 2018 M3 LR and that thing is a rough ride too. But you're definitely seated higher up than the model 3.

Hmm I ordered a little over a week before and am still 2/22-3/22.

Please let us know which tires you get. I'd love to get the Michelins for trips to Big Bear / Mammoth
So the chat agent transferred me to a car support person and they said I had summer tires. I'll let you know if it's true though when I pick it up. Still waiting for them to call me and schedule my delivery.

Reactions: Daniel L
Was not very noticeable to me and I test drove both. The ride quality honestly felt very similar to me, but I also have a 2018 M3 LR and that thing is a rough ride too. But you're definitely seated higher up than the model 3.
Yes the difference is huge…. To an ant. ;D
This is good to hear! I have yet to see a MYP in person, so I was curious if it was a big difference or not. Very excited to be sitting higher off the ground like a crossover!

So I’m in one of the Discords that I got from this forum for notifications of inventory, and I get the push mobile notis; I received one a little bit ago for my specific model in Florida, so I immediately that second went to the site and searched the zip code, and there were no results. Is it for real being scooped in under a second?!

So I’m in one of the Discords that I got from this forum for notifications of inventory, and I get the push mobile notis; I received one a little bit ago for my specific model in Florida, so I immediately that second went to the site and searched the zip code, and there were no results. Is it for real being scooped in under a second?!
I see both on a regular basis. The biggest thing you notice are the wheels and red brake calipers.... that's it.

Most people don't know this, but the suspension is only 0.5" lower on the Performance. I haven't gotten mine yet, but I've actually ordered the UPP mild springs to lower it an extra 0.5" so it has a slightly more aggressive look.

Reactions: KRS1017
Thought it was 1"?
I haven't measured, but I trust UPP :)

1645582263845.png

Reactions: SWIPE
It is 1" lower suspension with 1" more tire size. Ultimately you are only .5" lower to the ground.

I was saying the stock differences
Understood. My point is UPP (a highly reliable source!) is saying that their mild spring lowers the LR by 1" and P by 0.5". They are talking spring swaps. That means that swapping for the LR spring is a 1" difference..... and swapping for the P springs is a 0.5" difference.

Ergo, the factory P are 0.5" lower than the factory LR.

Reactions: KRS1017
This is good to hear! I have yet to see a MYP in person, so I was curious if it was a big difference or not. Very excited to be sitting higher off the ground like a crossover!
It’s pretty small. Visually though the myp looks more sporty because there’s less room between wheel well and wheels. In other words it fills the wheel well more. I think the average person would not notice. Height wise you’ll never feel the difference.