Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's very unlikely to have a 3rd option for CPU (old Atom Intel, AMD and new Intel cpu). New Intel and AMD cpu's are not easy to swap. Different connector, motherboard chipset.
I've read another post yesterday where person was getting conflicting info from various Tesla sources. Some were saying his vin is Intel and other AMD. Not all of Tesla support guys know what app to use to check the vin right. To make it more complicated they said there are two different apps to check a vin. One is good and the other gives wrong data.
Agree on all here. I work next to a Tesla showroom. Will probably just walk in and talk to an SA at lunch or something.

Finally! Woke up this morning to a VIN assignment (F389). Going to find out what goodies it has.

MYP/blue/black/no tow/no FSD

OD 10/28

No holds or previous VIN assignments just unlucky I guess...

New EDD is 3/8-3/12
Man I feel like I’m going to get a Vin soon. My EDD is 3/8 to 3/18, same exact build as you!! OD 11/24.

Congratulations!

What is the best way to contact support to ask about build details? I know it has been mentioned here before but for the life of me I can't find it...
Two ways. Best is to call your local showroom and speak to someone. However, you can also use the online chat. You get there by going to the order/config screen, then look in the bottom left. Its like they are purposely hiding it to only be seen by potential customers lol.

1645626495820.png

Two ways. Best is to call your local showroom and speak to someone. However, you can also use the online chat. You get there by going to the order/config screen, then look in the bottom left. Its like they are purposely hiding it to only be seen by potential customers lol.

View attachment 772838
Thanks! I tried the chat first as it seemed the easier way to go but no luck. This was there response: "Your vehicle will come with the latest tech and up to date software but for further information contact your delivery showroom!"

Finally! Woke up this morning to a VIN assignment (F389). Going to find out what goodies it has.

MYP/blue/black/no tow/no FSD

OD 10/28

No holds or previous VIN assignments just unlucky I guess...

New EDD is 3/8-3/12
Where in Ohio are you? I'm in NE close to the Cleveland area and got my vin on Monday. Interesting though, I ordered almost three months after you. I'm F391!

Reactions: jaygebee
VIN F3892XX was able to confirm by calling pickup location: AMD, Li Ion, all-season, heated wipers, and should have mud flaps and rear quarter PPF installed at delivery location. If not, they will provide it for free at a later date through service appointment.
Gratz! I swear, I'd switch my pickup location to Ohio if it meant getting an AMD car lol.

Reactions: jaygebee
Pick up yesterday - NF382 - Had 5 miles on ODO and 72% charge.
Indeed had AMD !
Buena Park pick up, was very windy and sprinkling. The car was dirty, but we still found a 3 paint flaws, all in the rear passenger hatch area. Minor, but service said one might be too deep to buff out. Interior was dirty in a couple places, and 2 cleaned right up. Some white residue on the black handle area and the biggest flaw was above the passenger had a dark stain on the fabric and some excess glue. He said they will just come out and replace that piece which seems as if we were not the first ones to have this at all. He said be picky now as everything we find is fully covered. His tip was also, to make sure to open a service request before the 100 miles and just add to that request before they come out to fix Vs opening a new separate request for each item. If a scuff or door ding happens between now and the initial service it could be added.
Took at most an hour, with a little delay due to their computers being down - but they came back up before we left so we didnt have to return.