Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pick up yesterday - NF382 - Had 5 miles on ODO and 72% charge.
Indeed had AMD !
Buena Park pick up, was very windy and sprinkling. The car was dirty, but we still found a 3 paint flaws, all in the rear passenger hatch area. Minor, but service said one might be too deep to buff out. Interior was dirty in a couple places, and 2 cleaned right up. Some white residue on the black handle area and the biggest flaw was above the passenger had a dark stain on the fabric and some excess glue. He said they will just come out and replace that piece which seems as if we were not the first ones to have this at all. He said be picky now as everything we find is fully covered. His tip was also, to make sure to open a service request before the 100 miles and just add to that request before they come out to fix Vs opening a new separate request for each item. If a scuff or door ding happens between now and the initial service it could be added.
Took at most an hour, with a little delay due to their computers being down - but they came back up before we left so we didnt have to return.
Congrats! Which tires did you get? Was it difficult to arrange pick up at Buena Park? They never pick up the phone there

Agree on all here. I work next to a Tesla showroom. Will probably just walk in and talk to an SA at lunch or something.
lol, that guy has no idea what he is talking about "New intel". its bizarre how these tesla employees are not educated on the features of the cars. Anyway let me know your findings, i'm in Houston as well. Would love to know who the appropriate person to contact here would be when I order and get a VIN

Can someone DM me for a DCU referral?
I dont think theyre doing the DCU referrals now from what I remember

Note: DCU has temporarily removed their referral option because they are upgrading their website and app. On their website, they state the following: “In preparation for our Online Banking system conversion, we’ve temporarily removed our Member Referral option. We anticipate this being available again in the near future.” You can still open the savings account and should still be eligible for the referral bonus later for the checking account, but at the moment, the $20 DCU referral bonus is not available. I have no idea when the referral will be back, but I’ll remove this when it does come back.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info
I dont think theyre doing the DCU referrals now from what I remember

Note: DCU has temporarily removed their referral option because they are upgrading their website and app. On their website, they state the following: “In preparation for our Online Banking system conversion, we’ve temporarily removed our Member Referral option. We anticipate this being available again in the near future.” You can still open the savings account and should still be eligible for the referral bonus later for the checking account, but at the moment, the $20 DCU referral bonus is not available. I have no idea when the referral will be back, but I’ll remove this when it does come back.

Reactions: Triplem086
Graduating from this post!
Just took my account off hold on 2/21 after rejecting an intel and holding for a week. Got a new Vin yesterday 2/22 in F391XXX. Confirmed it has AMD, didn’t ask about tires or battery.
Red/White MYP, no tow no FSD, OD 1/27
Great to hear, I was worried they weren't going to send any of higher # VINS east for a while, I feel like all I've been seeing lately are 376-379!

Are y’all receiving a text with VIN assignment?
Same here, no text. I check my Tesla app on the phone every morning at 5am like a crack addict looking for a fix. Finally got the VIN today!
Odd, I received a text the second I got the VIN. It was still in the process of uploading when I checked, had to wait a couple min to see it show up in my account.
IMG_9570.jpg