Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for anyone who’s seen the LR and P models side to side; is there a big difference in height with the lower suspension? Like very noticeable?
tesla.jpg

Sorry not the greatest picture, but on the left is the LR and on the right is the P.

Reactions: KRS1017 and SWIPE
Our blue/black, tow, no FSD MYP is scheduled for delivery on 3/12 with F382 VIN. OD was in November before the most recent price increase. SA confirmed AMD, li-on battery, heated wiper park, AS tires. I'm hoping the quality, fit, and finish of the car will be good.

This thread has been a great resource for me and I'll try to give back with pics and confirmation of the features when I receive the car.

Congrats! Which tires did you get? Was it difficult to arrange pick up at Buena Park? They never pick up the phone there
Didnt even look at the tires - Have a set of 19" Geminis ready to mount. Ill report back though and fill out the spreadsheet later today.
The texts all previously said they would deliver, then the final one was to select a delivery appointment day/time from the app at the BP location. So yes it was completely easy. We asked why they switched from delivery - the SA said they only deliver within a 30 mile radius? Whatever. I bet they didnt have enough delivery drivers..... We live 20 miles away, and in fact the car is sitting in our driveway right now with 27 miles on it.
Side note - picked up with 72% charge - 22 miles later it had 59% !

Reactions: bsdx and BoW_Bish
White MYP, No FSD, Tow.

Ordered end of December.
Delivery Est was Feb 18-Mar 18.
Two days ago pushed Mar 3-Mar 31.
Yesterday I was assigned VIN and scheduled delivery for tomorrow.

NF380XXX - was told it had AMD, but Pirelli tires.

Seems a bitch sketch to me how fast that happened...it's as if they found some reject car they forgot about. We'll see.

Reactions: bsdx
I was assigned 382XXX as well - picking up on Tuesday. Called and confirmed with 2 advisors that it's AMD, Lithium, and A/S tires.
Chat said Ryzen and A/S

Awesome, where do you pick up from (in Houston). Or do they deliver it to your part of town?
Westheimer. They only gave me pick up option when I ordered even though would've figured i was within range to be delivered.

White MYP, No FSD, Tow.

Ordered end of December.
Delivery Est was Feb 18-Mar 18.
Two days ago pushed Mar 3-Mar 31.
Yesterday I was assigned VIN and scheduled delivery for tomorrow.

NF380XXX - was told it had AMD, but Pirelli tires.

Seems a bitch sketch to me how fast that happened...it's as if they found some reject car they forgot about. We'll see.
Interesting, what is your next digit if you don’t mind sharing?