Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got VIN'd about 1 hour ago (389XXX), Yahoo! EDD this morning was 2/24-3/22 then bam. Confirmed with Tesla Support over the phone it has AMD Ryzen, Li-ion battery, and All-season tires. EDD now 2/22-2/27 and was told it will arrive at the Tesla Center tomorrow (1 mile from my house).
For any of those in Washington, the VIN to delivery seems to be very quick. VIN on 2/22/22 and delivery will be afternoon of 2/25/22. Also confirmed today the birth of my car was 2/21/22.

Rep says rear PPF, but couldn't confirm rear mud flaps. For those who didn't get mud flaps on delivery, how did you get them through service after for no charge?

Reactions: BnGrm
lol, that guy has no idea what he is talking about "New intel". its bizarre how these tesla employees are not educated on the features of the cars. Anyway let me know your findings, i'm in Houston as well. Would love to know who the appropriate person to contact here would be when I order and get a VIN
So in the showroom I said the chat told me "New Intel" and everyone looked at me like I said "Large Marge sent me." Everyone kinda laughed and said that no, there was no new Intel. They said based on my build date and VIN it should be AMD, but he was going to try and verify 100% and get back with me. I'm proceeding as if it's AMD, and if I find out otherwise I'll reject it.

So in the showroom I said the chat told me "New Intel" and everyone looked at me like I said "Large Marge sent me." Everyone kinda laughed and said that no, there was no new Intel. They said based on my build date and VIN it should be AMD, but he was going to try and verify 100% and get back with me. I'm proceeding as if it's AMD, and if I find out otherwise I'll reject it.
When you're referring to Showroom im assuming you mean the Service Center off of Westchase?

Got my VIN today! 3902xx

Ordered MYP on 12/27/21
Accepted Tesla financing (Wells Fargo) offer on 12/28
Original EDD 2/14-3/14
2/14 Updated EDD 3/1-3/14
2/18 Updated EDD 3/1-3/31
2/21 Updated EDD 3/9-3/20
2/23 Updated EDD 3/11-3/15, received VIN!

Pick up Honolulu, Hawaii
Did they increase the apr? I applied for financing and it said the interest rate is good for 30 days and application good for 60. The SA made it sound like the rate would be good for 60.

Last edited:
For any of those in Washington, the VIN to delivery seems to be very quick. VIN on 2/22/22 and delivery will be afternoon of 2/25/22. Also confirmed today the birth of my car was 2/21/22.

Rep says rear PPF, but couldn't confirm rear mud flaps. For those who didn't get mud flaps on delivery, how did you get them through service after for no charge?
I don't think Tesla has ever included Rear flaps, it's only the front and rear quarter PPF on the cars in weather states.

So, it looks like my Intel Atom MCU delivery on Saturday can't be release and put on hold. From Tesla via text when I asked:

Because the order was placed nearly 3 years ago (3/15/2019), if this current VIN is released, it is highly likely the system will flag the order for auto-cancellation. This is not something we can prevent, so that is the chief concern. We can certainly make an attempt, but if the order does end up being cancelled, there is no way it can be reinstated. Please consider this and let us know how you'd like to proceed.

That sucks... I feel like I'm getting a 2021 car in 2022 when I'm buying a new one. I realize I have a fantastic price on it, which allowed me to add FSD to it and still be under current price without (much higher margin for Tesla on this). Still...