Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received a random voicemail from a local service center “reaching out to see if you’re ready for a vehicle. Give us a call back.” I received no official update on my app; no VIN; EDD still states 3/8 - 3/31. Has anyone else received a call like this?
If I call and ask details about the “car” and reject it if it’s an Intel, would that be a strike against me?

Interesting, what is your next digit if you don’t mind sharing?

I was also assigned a NF3808XX VIN today 😟. I'll see if I can confirm the CPU and tires tomorrow.
I really preferred the Ryzen but thanks to @TJ21CT, I think you convinced me that I should take the Intel and sell the car in a year or 2 if it's unbearable.
Wife has a Model 3 with the Intel and yeah, it's laggy, but that's not noticeable when driving the car - definitely noticeable with backup cam and infotainment however.

Last edited:
Reactions: bsdx and TJ21CT
L.A. Area
MYP
Blue
Interior white
Tow
OD 12/20
EDD end of 03
2 days latter they want me to accept a delivery for end of December Put an hold on it until 01/15
EDD )02/07 /02/07
Changed for a LR on 1/30
went back to a Y P on 1/31 lost the FSD at 10k in the process definitely wont buy it at 12K
EDD wa send of 02 - end of 03
Got changed like everybody last week 02 /28 - 03 -15
until 02 -25 - 03- 1
got a Vin xxxxxxxxNF390XX
delivery this weekend
According to Tesla pirrelli p zero not to happy with that but AMD and Battery 15 Volts lithium ion
I hope it is true since I wont accept Intel / lead acid battery

Reactions: bsdx
I just received a random voicemail from a local service center “reaching out to see if you’re ready for a vehicle. Give us a call back.” I received no official update on my app; no VIN; EDD still states 3/8 - 3/31. Has anyone else received a call like this?
If I call and ask details about the “car” and reject it if it’s an Intel, would that be a strike against me?
Probably someone rejected a car and they want to know if you want it.

Reactions: bsdx
I feel like I'm getting a 2021 car in 2022 when I'm buying a new one. I realize I have a fantastic price on it, which allowed me to add FSD to it and still be under current price without (much higher margin for Tesla on this). Still...
I can see that, but it also kinda seems like you bought and paid for a 2019 car, and were hoping to end up with a 2022. Would've been a bonus to get everything, but you're still gonna end up with a lot.