Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone have an idea of how long before the DD you actually get to schedule? I have a DD of 3-4 to 3-10 and I'll be going on vacation for 3-2 to 3-6. I just want to know when I'll be able to schedule pickup.
IMG_9577.jpg

Anyone have an idea of how long before the DD you actually get to schedule? I have a DD of 3-4 to 3-10 and I'll be going on vacation for 3-2 to 3-6. I just want to know when I'll be able to schedule pickup.View attachment 773622
You won’t know until after you get a vin. Usually what happens is you get a vin, then It gets processed at your local delivery center. You get another text at that point and it will give you a few options.

Aloha! I was contacted initially on 18 November (the day after my OD) via phone call and then text message. Nice that you have a VIN. When is your EDD?
2/23 updated EDD 3/11-3/15, got VIN F3902XX
2/21 updated EDD 3/9-3/20
2/18 updated EDD 3/1-3/31
2/14 updated EDD 3/1-3/14
Original EDD 2/14-3/14
Accepted Tesla financing (Wells Fargo) offer on 12/28
Ordered MYP on 12/27/21

Oh tell me about it. I've flipped out on these forums a couple of times now about it. Tesla sucks ass at everything except designing vehicles. They can't build them right, can't service them right and can't support them right but they sure as hell know how to design them.

A 1 week weather delay at the end of December has now pushed me all the way into March, Tesla gives no shits at all about it. I have been soft matched to vehicles for WEEKS now that are all "coming next week" but here we sit while people who order in February are getting deliveries now.
I ordered my MYLR 10-17-21 - Delivery date has done nothing but change. I've never been assigned a VIN. Just changed to Estimated Delivery: April 19 - May 17. I live in Austin, TX.

Prepare to get famous dude, this will be tweeted
Tweeted if its real. I'm not suggesting its not possible, Tesla may have an imperfect system, but a very helpful and interested SA at my local showroom checked this VIN out and said he couldn't find it. Maybe since its a temporary match its not in their system yet? I don't know, but I won't believe it until its confirmed by a second party.

Reactions: JDL@h
Prepare to get famous dude, this will be tweeted

Tweeted if its real. I'm not suggesting its not possible, Tesla may have an imperfect system, but a very helpful and interested SA at my local showroom checked this VIN out and said he couldn't find it. Maybe since its a temporary match its not in their system yet? I don't know, but I won't believe it until its confirmed by a second party.
Let's hope it's more reliable than the last guy on Twitter who claimed to have an Austin VIN .. that magically disappeared after he couldn't provide any real evidence.

Reactions: Triplem086
Let's hope it's more reliable than the last guy on Twitter who claimed to have an Austin VIN .. that magically disappeared after he couldn't provide any real evidence.
Indeed. Unfortunately this guys profile is brand new (today) and all 5 of his posts are him spreading this one image/statement. Also, this is pretty easy to fake since its just a picture of the source code.

It'd be cool if it was legit, but I'm just not convinced based on what the SA told me.

Reactions: preilly44
16-22 OD - Initial EDD - 4/

Indeed. Unfortunately this guys profile is brand new (today) and all 5 of his posts are him spreading this one image/statement. Also, this is pretty easy to fake since its just a picture of the source code.

It'd be cool if it was legit, but I'm just not convinced based on what the SA told me.
Agree with you, the source code screenshot Austin VIN comes back as invalid, so I'd say it's a fake.