Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live about 6.5 hours away from my closest pickup center. I am paying $750 to have it delivered via 3rd party carrier.
Hello,

I'm also from Buffalo and since opting for "Carrier Direct" my EDD has changed to TBD. Although we could save the $750 fee and be reimbursed an additional $150 for travel, reading the experiences with "Express Delivery" at Mt. Kisco only reinforces my decision.

Please let me know how things go for you.

--Mike

Just got delivery text. The SC that I wanted to pick up from is only doing home delivery. Account pulled up my work address. All good. Delivery is set for the 27th 8-12. DFW.
The date got moved back to tomorrow 2/28 12-2. The car was at the Union Pacific rail yard in Mesquite, TX Friday and the support person said it should be going to the service center on Saturday. Went by the rail yard Friday and noticed a few MYP with my config. Went back there Saturday and they were gone.

Getting excited. I’ve had an ICE rental car from Turo since the end of December. I want to stop paying for gas again.

Reactions: omglol
picked my MYP up yesterday in West Palm Beach had.. Michelin A/S tires, AMD chip and was almost perfect only one little blemish on rear trunk lid which will probably buff out easily.. Still trying to find if it has the heated wipers doesn't show on the touch screen but have heard that might be a software issue.. mine has the v11 2021 version factory build .. does have the dual pane front windows..not rear..
Update on my Heated Wipers.. They are installed found the three wires going into the windshield ..but guess the software will update and show the icon for turning them on sometime in the future..

IMG_2727.JPG

Reactions: bsdx and KRS1017
I cheated and drove over to local Tesla facility today to see my car. And frankly, I need to rush through my delivery tomorrow (2/28) so I wanted to do a once over to check for issues. See picture below (again, it's not prepped for delivery yet). A few things:
- There were a couple of paint blemishes but they had already been circled by the facility to be addressed presumably before I take the car
- No mudflaps or PPE yet, but assuming these will be installed during prep and will confirm
- Confirmed A/S (as you can see) and Ryzen (I could see the paper inside the front window)
- No panel gaps or other issues worth noting
- Like others, my "Dual Motor" badge in the back has the red underline
- Confirmed birthdate of 2/16 (my VIN is F384x)

Question: how do I tell if the windows are dual pane?

Attachments

• IMG_5746.jpg
    IMG_5746.jpg
    709.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Love
Reactions: KRS1017
Ordered 1/8, placed hold 2/10 and released hold after 1 day. EDd was 3/5-3/25 and today that changed to 3/9-3/15. Will I be getting a vin soon?

****Update
Minutes after posting this I have a VIN!
389 out if Fremont. Should I check to see if it has all of the updates?

The app isn’t telling me to do any pre delivery tasks yet. That should be coming shortly I assume.

Last edited:
I cheated and drove over to local Tesla facility today to see my car. And frankly, I need to rush through my delivery tomorrow (2/28) so I wanted to do a once over to check for issues. See picture below (again, it's not prepped for delivery yet). A few things:
- There were a couple of paint blemishes but they had already been circled by the facility to be addressed presumably before I take the car
- No mudflaps or PPE yet, but assuming these will be installed during prep and will confirm
- Confirmed A/S (as you can see) and Ryzen (I could see the paper inside the front window)

How does one get the mud flaps and PPF installed by Delivery Center? Is that a midwest thing? Bring in Florida, I’d still like them installed as I have family in Iowa and Wisconsin and would like them when I drive up there.

Reactions: KRS1017
Ordered 1/8, placed hold 2/10 and released hold after 1 day. EDd was 3/5-3/25 and today that changed to 3/9-3/15. Will I be getting a vin soon?

****Update
Minutes after posting this I have a VIN!
389 out if Fremont. Should I check to see if it has all of the updates?

The app isn’t telling me to do any pre delivery tasks yet. That should be coming shortly I assume.
I'd bet a healthy amount of money it has everything. So far every 387-39x reported has the new stuff.

Doesn't hurt to check for peace of mind though.

Reactions: Smoot and 1plavs
How does one get the mud flaps and PPF installed by Delivery Center? Is that a midwest thing? Bring in Florida, I’d still like them installed as I have family in Iowa and Wisconsin and would like them when I drive up there.
I posted somewhere on here my chat with Tesla regarding flaps/PPF. It’s only included in “weather states” and Florida is definitely not on that list!

I posted somewhere on here my chat with Tesla regarding flaps/PPF. It’s only included in “weather states” and Florida is definitely not on that list!
Not in Salt Lake City, Utah either.. which makes absolutely no sense considering how much snow and sand is on the roads. Flying down on Tuesday with flaps and temporary PPF so I can drive it 400 miles home.

Reactions: csrpenfab

Got the exact model coming to the Midwest soon! Sexy looking on the snow! 😁 Gaining excitement from every photo I see on here!