Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MYP just got delivered (11/16 OD)! Overall I can't find any flaws, except something is loose in the tailgate (can hear when opening/closing) so will schedule a service.

AMD/Michelins/ No dual pane rear passenger. I saw a few rumors of SAs saying cars made last week should have rear dual pane windows, but I haven't heard any confirmation yet.

391XXX, birthdate of ~2/24 so very new since I got it from Fremont.

Was looking at my MVPA and noticed it said 15 miles on odometer. Can someone explain how it can have 15 miles on a new car? Sort of confused... Pickup is March 11th.
its not exact. Actual will be less. They all say 15 on the MVPA.

1646099216279.png

Delivery Day! Car was in fantastic condition - VIN - F3820xx - Build Day - 2/15/22 - Ryzen -- All Seasons - F*cking AMAZING car - SOOO much better than my Model 3 RWD LR! All wheel drive really makes a difference in feel and grip to the road. Personal preference on the 21" wheels, but I like the ride ;-)

its not exact. Actual will be less. They all say 15 on the MVPA.

View attachment 775122
Did they allow you to pay the deposit with credit card? How did you do yours?

Did they allow you to pay the deposit with credit card? How did you do yours?
Only way to pay $250 order fee is credit card. Only way to pay down payment is certified check or ACH on delivery day, or ACH (or Plaid) a couple days prior to delivery day through the mobile app. The financing must already be in place, or you can provide proof of your 3rd party finance is in place (copy of check to Fremont and FedEx tracking number will suffice for DCU, for example.) but since your 3rd party finance can FedEx overnight this payment to Fremont, Tesla will already see you paid prior to delivery day so you have no issues.

I had an EDD of 3/14-3/31, got the trade-in call others have received hoping that meant I was close.... opened the app to find my EDD 4/11-5/09 as of today. I'm just crossing my fingers to take delivery in 2022 at this point.

OD 10/28/21 White/White
I bet you have a trade-in. If that is the case then remove it otherwise they will push you to next quarter. Once you get the VIN then you can add the trade-in back to the account

Reactions: TheBeej418