Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update on my situation. Los Angeles. Model Y performance, gray, ordered 1/25, had delivery3/9-3/31 until I woke up 3/1 and had a text that delivery was 3/2-3/9, car available, schedule delivery. First delivery I could schedule was Friday 3/4, 8-noon, so I took that. F393 vin, was told it has "a AMD and 12v battery".

Had to call them a few times today, payment app wasn't working, resolved that. Guess I was talking to someone from Santa Monica sales, someone from the Marina Del Rey service center had to help resolve the payment issue. So it's Thursday morning, 3/3, and he says, your car ought to be here any minute, it's still on a truck, we can deliver today between 4pm and 8pm. I say great, and my paperwork in the app is all updated with the new date and I have to re-accept it.

Anyway, 3pm comes and I get a text, your car is not scheduled to arrive today. Now I have a delivery window of 4-8pm Friday, but that's conditional on it arriving, they say. Had to re-accept all the paperwork again.

Kind of wondering if it showed up and fell off the truck or something and is getting repaired tonight, maybe waiting on parts or something. I could understand if he had said, 'hasn't arrived yet" but the way it went from "almost here, getting to you early" to "we don't know when, but later than original promised" is worrisome.

Update on my situation. Los Angeles. Model Y performance, gray, ordered 1/25, had delivery3/9-3/31 until I woke up 3/1 and had a text that delivery was 3/2-3/9, car available, schedule delivery. First delivery I could schedule was Friday 3/4, 8-noon, so I took that. F393 vin, was told it has "a AMD and 12v battery".

Had to call them a few times today, payment app wasn't working, resolved that. Guess I was talking to someone from Santa Monica sales, someone from the Marina Del Rey service center had to help resolve the payment issue. So it's Thursday morning, 3/3, and he says, your car ought to be here any minute, it's still on a truck, we can deliver today between 4pm and 8pm. I say great, and my paperwork in the app is all updated with the new date and I have to re-accept it.

Anyway, 3pm comes and I get a text, your car is not scheduled to arrive today. Now I have a delivery window of 4-8pm Friday, but that's conditional on it arriving, they say. Had to re-accept all the paperwork again.

Kind of wondering if it showed up and fell off the truck or something and is getting repaired tonight, maybe waiting on parts or something. I could understand if he had said, 'hasn't arrived yet" but the way it went from "almost here, getting to you early" to "we don't know when, but later than original promised" is worrisome.
I'd probably just take it with the SA being a little too optimistic. Logistics is hard, even on something fairly local to the factory like that. Truck driver didn't show up or they overprovisioned and your car got bumped to the next truck but the database didn't update before the SA told you..etc etc.

OD: 10/28 MSM/black/no/no - declined VIN a couple weeks ago (order put on hold). Released hold earlier tonight around 7pm PST and EDD showed ”TBD” as expected. Opened app about 30 mins ago to a VIN already assigned with a new EDD of 3/5-11!

VIN F395xxx
Optimistic for AMD based on recent posts, but will ask SA tomorrow.

Reactions: FloridaStateNe
OD: 10/28 MSM/black/no/no - declined VIN a couple weeks ago (order put on hold). Released hold earlier tonight around 7pm PST and EDD showed ”TBD” as expected. Opened app about 30 mins ago to a VIN already assigned with a new EDD of 3/5-11!

VIN F395xxx
My 395 had everything new. Congrats!

Reactions: Pwnied

VIN F395xxx
Please keep me posted. I received a F396xxx recently after rejecting a F373xxx w/AMD due to quality issues, and I am hoping the Intels have been phased out by now. I haven't been able to schedule the delivery yet.

Ask them to ping the car and tell you where it’s at.

Tesla doesn’t install the mud flaps or PPF prior to delivery anymore ? I just got this email from them

“Order your complimentary Model Y All-Weather Protection Kit by entering your exclusive promo code at checkout.”

Please keep me posted. I received a F396xxx recently after rejecting a F373xxx w/AMD due to quality issues, and I am hoping the Intels have been phased out by now. I haven't been able to schedule the delivery yet.
Talked to two individuals at Tesla and they both indicated that my F395xxx has AMD and all season tires.

Delivery to my home is scheduled for Sunday...super quick. I did ask if I can opt for a pickup on-site (Burbank), but the rep indicated that 99% of cars (here in Burbank/LA, I assume) are home deliveries at this time as there is not enough space on the lots to store vehicles.

If anyone has any experiences with home deliveries...would appreciate you letting me know of anything I should be on the lookout for or aware of. Thanks!

Reactions: FloridaStateNe
Talked to two individuals at Tesla and they both indicated that my F395xxx has AMD and all season tires.

Delivery to my home is scheduled for Sunday...super quick. I did ask if I can opt for a pickup on-site (Burbank), but the rep indicated that 99% of cars (here in Burbank/LA, I assume) are home deliveries at this time as there is not enough space on the lots to store vehicles.

If anyone has any experiences with home deliveries...would appreciate you letting me know of anything I should be on the lookout for or aware of. Thanks!
I assume my 395 will be on a truck headed my way sometime next week.

I have had both with Burbank. Prefer pickup there but when I picked up my MYP last month it was a parking structure down the road. They are completely overflowing with deliveries. My home delivery was they dropped the car off and I got a text saying your Tesla is delivered while I was in my home went out there it was no one was around.

Reactions: KRS1017 and Pwnied