Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla with the slap in the face. If you order today you can have the same EDD as me, who ordered in November. How am I constantly rolled to the back? I’m about done…View attachment 779440
Honestly, is it because you're in Hawaii, I imagine they want to have as many of those orders batched together as possible but if you have a different config than the rest that are being sent that way then it may just be a slotting thing. Either that or Elon actually hates you.

Ordered in mid February. Was supposed to get April 24-may 24

Now it’s updated to march 29-31. Would want the Texas model but will be thankful to get it earlier than expected no matter what. I’m in tampa. Black on black. Performance.
Ours might be on the same rail car from Fremont! :) They normally go through Chicago then split to all different parts over on this side of the country. Mine is going north to Minneapolis, yours going south!

Honestly, is it because you're in Hawaii, I imagine they want to have as many of those orders batched together as possible but if you have a different config than the rest that are being sent that way then it may just be a slotting thing. Either that or Elon actually hates you.
Several people here ordered after me and recently got VINs and a four day window at the end of March. Some Ys, Xs, and 3s from the people I've talked to. I'm going with Elon hates me. Kind of refreshing to be the fuel for a billionaire. Not sure what I did but I wish he would just call me and talk it out.