Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That doesn't add up. Last I knew they just set you at a computer and sent you to Tesla.com

That’s what I thought as well. But our SA insisted that they would move us up if there are cancels for vehicles coming in. I don’t know how much truth is in this. I’m just relaying the message of what was told of me. I however was moved from May to end of March. Who knows how much truth is in this.

That’s what I thought as well. But our SA insisted that they would move us up if there are cancels for vehicles coming in. I don’t know how much truth is in this. I’m just relaying the message of what was told of me. I however was moved from May to end of March. Who knows how much truth is in this.
The problem with this statement is rejected cars or cancelled orders go back "into the pool" on the Tesla website, where intrepid stock tracker bots scrape and hork them up to Discord/Telegram group notifications, where they are purchased within minutes. So your SA may be able to intercept one that a local potential customer rejects, but they're never going to be able to compete with the bots for the pool of Teslas available nationally.

Moving forward/backwards in multiple week increments is just a "feature" of Tesla's delivery prediction model, not a function of any SA's making changes, afaik.

Reactions: SWIPE
The problem with this statement is rejected cars or cancelled orders go back "into the pool" on the Tesla website, where intrepid stock tracker bots scrape and hork them up to Discord/Telegram group notifications, where they are purchased within minutes. So your SA may be able to intercept one that a local potential customer rejects, but they're never going to be able to compete with the bots for the pool of Teslas available nationally.

Moving forward/backwards in multiple week increments is just a "feature" of Tesla's delivery prediction model, not a function of any SA's making changes, afaik.

I have no idea. I’m just going with what he said. I called yesterday and he said I’m getting mine MUCH MUCH earlier. Just going to run with it.

SA called me about third party lender stuff to confirm for delivery, and told me ETA to delivery location is 3/22. Has anyone ever gotten an earlier arrival, or are they normally spot on? They said I should get my delivery date text to set that up this week some time. We just need to plan it out because I live 2-3 hours away from the center.
There is usually a Tesla “push” to maximize deliveries at the end of a Quarter, so that may benefit you. That said it’s all about the truck haulers and supply/demand at various locations. The DC/MD/VA area seems to get a lot of shipments, so my EDD moved up a month and then I got a VIN.
Murphy’s Law: plan a vacation and it will come that week.

Just be ready for craziness and movement on the delivery date(s). Just be patient and don’t go insane. Call 1-888-518-3752 and there are some friendly service reps who may be able to answer your questions.
I just took delivery, 3 weeks after my delivery date and vehicle arrival because of my out-of-state registration paperwork.

It was definitely worth the wait!

Attachments

• B5D5DEA8-3833-4EC2-85A1-72DC0A8AB04B.jpeg
    B5D5DEA8-3833-4EC2-85A1-72DC0A8AB04B.jpeg
    715 KB · Views: 98
I have no idea. I’m just going with what he said. I called yesterday and he said I’m getting mine MUCH MUCH earlier. Just going to run with it.
The only thing that seems to be consistent with "my SA told me" stories is they are quite often contradictory.

So either they just make stuff up as they go along to keep customers from yelling at them, or the rules are so fluid that what is true today, may be false tomorrow.

🤷‍♂️

Received my VIN - F393

At minimum, I’m going to double check that’s AMD but I think it should be. However, that VIN is a couple weeks “old” at this point making me think the car was damaged in transit and repaired or something. Why else would I be getting a 393 VIN when we’re now up to 400?

Anything in particular I should be thinking about or asking?
My 391 has AMD Ryzen

The only thing that seems to be consistent with "my SA told me" stories is they are quite often contradictory.

So either they just make stuff up as they go along to keep customers from yelling at them, or the rules are so fluid that what is true today, may be false tomorrow.

🤷‍♂️

I’m not disagreeing with you. I’m just going with facts. Ordered Mid February at Tesla, EDD went from April 24-May 24 to March 29-31 a couple days ago. Called them to figure out how to use the app to upload insurance, etc. They told me my vin number should be made available soon and when that happens, my app will allow me to upload.

Hi everyone! First post here:

Order Configuration: MYP - Solid Black Ext | White Int | No Tow | No FSD | Loan | SoCal

Timeline:
01/04 - Order Confirmation (MYLR white/black/5/no tow/no FSD)
01/15 - Configuration Update (MYLR --> MYP)
02/25 - Car "off-hold" + loan approval via Tesla Partner US Bank
03/01 - Confirmed Loan for Pre-Delivery
03/06 - Trade-In text received

Current EDD: 03/14 - 03/31

Reactions: KRS1017 and Deuce