Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Philadelphia area (will p/u at Devon, PA)
OOD 12/3
now says delivery 3/25-3/29
SA keeps asking me for trade. Calls and texts From multiple numbers. Never was trading in. Just returning my M3P lease. SA confirmed has Michelin, AMD, and Li-on. Never mentioned about heated wiper park.

Anyone in PA just bring a regular check?

VIN F3986

Philadelphia area (will p/u at Devon, PA)
OOD 12/3
now says delivery 3/25-3/29
SA keeps asking me for trade. Calls and texts From multiple numbers. Never was trading in. Just returning my M3P lease. SA confirmed has Michelin, AMD, and Li-on. Never mentioned about heated wiper park.

Anyone in PA just bring a regular check?

VIN F3986

Picked up our Y from Devon last year and they had no problem with a check at delivery.

I just got my VIN today, NF396. I am in NoCal and wonder if this is a reject VIN since I am seeing a few folks with VIN's in the 400s? What are the details that I should confirm with the SA (Chip, Battery, Tires, Build Date, etc)? Also would the SA know if it was rejected prior to my assignment?

BTW: My build is MYP, MSM/Black, Tow, No FSD and OD is 1/1/22

Reactions: tm3dlr and zcxvxcv
Well the spreadsheet has some very useful data in it that folks have submitted. When I filter on just MYP the average order to delivery shows at 61 days for MYP. When I filter again for MYP in PWM I get 64 days average. When I filter yet again for Maryland I get three results including myself. Both of the other results are EDD in March (one was yesterday).

Going by color alone MSM seems to have the quickest average delivery time of 53 days.

This spreadsheet gives a really good idea of how long it will take. About two months from order to delivery is the average for MYP. I would encourage anyone who hasn't already to put your data in the spreadsheet, then make a copy. You can filter and get all kinds of insight.

Last edited:
I just got a F398…. Near Philly, wondering the same thing. Just wish we knew this so we don’t waste time going to see a mid-aligned car…. And wouldn’t it be wasting money to drive these cars back and forth talk over???
I would wonder the same thing honestly. When I took delivery of my LR Feb of 21 it was very quick and i was concerned about it being a reject. Mine was in transit already when i placed the order (Tesla builds in batches).

Now with demand at current levels in transit is probably not at all likely. I would say more likely is that someone cancelled, put on hold, or passed on it for some other reason.

It does mean however that i would be looking even more closely with my inspection before accepting delivery.

Could it be that somebody changed color or added something very last minute.
Tesla has so few configuration options that their builds are pretty much modular...unless we talk about outdated components like Intel, I would probably reject a VIN myself in that case