Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That’s awful! I’m really sorry your in this situation. While i think living in HI might make it take a little longer with logistics no way it takes double the average. I would contact Tesla and ask for this to be escalated. Talk to a manager and find out what the heck is going on.
Going to try this. Still think I’m stuck with my current window as they indicated they weren’t expecting another shipment until April or May.

Still waiting here...ordered MYP 11/10/21 (MSM-Black-Tow-NoFSD). Current range is 3/13-3/27. Haven't seen many people here with Nov 2021 orders although spreadsheet has some people still waiting.
I an a Nov 5th 2021 OD
MSM-Black-No Tow- No FSD almost exactly like you. In fact I had the exact range as you two. 3/13-27

I got my VIN last Weds. Maybe monday. My pickup is 3/20. Get ahold of your SA. He or she should have a very good idea of when you will get your Vin, Mine told me within 2 days. Then I got it.

I an a Nov 5th 2021 OD
MSM-Black-No Tow- No FSD almost exactly like you. In fact I had the exact range as you two. 3/13-27

I got my VIN last Weds. Maybe monday. My pickup is 3/20. Get ahold of your SA. He or she should have a very good idea of when you will get your Vin, Mine told me within 2 days. Then I got it.
thanks so much! i Don’t have an sa. I wonder if I should complete my registration information first? Does that make it go faster?

thanks so much! i Don’t have an sa. I wonder if I should complete my registration information first? Does that make it go faster?
Yes. Definitely. lightening faster. Make your payment Cash, Do NO trade in. and you will definitely get traction. Also, go to a local Tesla Showroom, and get yourself a SA. In person. If you are in dfw, Pm me. Ill give you mind. He is phenomenal

Now you did it. I posted something similar and my EDD mysteriously turned into the exact dates I was going to be out of town. Now you're never getting your car. Congrats!

/s
ha! well, yet another update😆

MYP / MSM / White Int. / Tow

OD: 11/22/21
put on hold then rejoined queue 2/1/22
EDD 1: 3/13-3/32
EDD 2: 3/12-3/23
EDD 3: 3/15-3/24
EDD 4: 3/15-3/19

concerned bc going on vaca 3/20 - 3/26

and now…. going crazy bc it feels like end of quarter build quality being 💩 is every other post i see. 😅😢

So nice. Can you please share tint %’s and link to the mud flaps?

I got the same build delivering next weekend.
25% tint on all side windows and rear window.
25% tint on the glass roof (do not recommend). It makes it too dark and you really can't see out of it and it just reflects the interior of the car. I'm going to have them redo this to probably 70%, maybe 55%
55% tint on the windshield.

Visibility is good. A little dark when looking out the rearview mirror, but it doesn't bother me much.

ha! well, yet another update😆

MYP / MSM / White Int. / Tow

OD: 11/22/21
put on hold then rejoined queue 2/1/22
EDD 1: 3/13-3/32
EDD 2: 3/12-3/23
EDD 3: 3/15-3/24
EDD 4: 3/15-3/19

concerned bc going on vaca 3/20 - 3/26

and now…. going crazy bc it feels like end of quarter build quality being 💩 is every other post i see. 😅😢
vin received just now….

F39xxxx

Just ordered yesterday (woo!)
MYP5/Red/Black/No Tow/No FSD
OD 03/07
EDD as of now 6/4 - 7/2

I specifically ordered the MYP over the MYLR so that I'd get it quicker (I imagine MYLR will bleed into october +)
What's the likelihood that my EDD will be sooner than what's stated? I know it's early, but I'm excited
EDD updated this weekend to 5/1 - 5/29! Hoping that'll update even closer, but already happy with the update
Ordered in for NYC

25% tint on the glass roof (do not recommend). It makes it too dark and you really can't see out of it and it just reflects the interior of the car. I'm going to have them redo this to probably 70%, maybe 55%

Visibility is good. A little dark when looking out the rearview mirror, but it doesn't bother me much.

What was the point of tinting the roof? (just for privacy?) I've seen various posts and videos showing that the roof has excellent UV and heat rejection from the factory. 55% for the windshield is surprising as well, visibility is okay during nighttime driving? (not worried about a ticket?)

There is no point in tinting the roof. Lots of tint folks have tested different ceramic tints and found no difference in heat transfer.

The way I will be approaching mine is leave it alone all 3 seasons except summer, and in summer put a shade under it.

Everything else will get ceramic tint.

My edd tightened up again to 3/16-3/27. So Ca. Exciting!

Last edited:
MYP
White/Black int
No FSD or Tow
SLC, Utah
Trade in declined, Financed a small portion
Original OD/Profile Finished: 2/6/22
EDD1: 3/09-3/31
EDD2: 3/10-3/24
VIN Sent: 3/10
Delivery: 3/15
It’s taking mine a week or more longer than yours to get to Minnesota, but we got VIN’d the same day! Hoping mine arrives quicker than it’s assumed. The waiting game patience is REAL! Haha

Thanks. Can you post URL link for the mud flaps you got?