Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How can you tell if your new VIN was previously rejected? How do some get a VIN for 404 vs a 399 on the same day etc?
Fremont makes over a thousand vehicles per day - a VIN increase of 4000-5000 is only about 3-4 days of production. Considering all of the logistics involved to move vehicles to different locations across the country, I don’t think a VIN spread of 4000 in one day is too surprising.

Jealous. I doubt mine has made it to austin yet. Called on Friday and they said Tuesday/Wednesday.
I did notice in the app earlier, it was asking for an additional payment on my account, looks like the lender changed to Wells Fargo and I owe an additional 0.25 cents. Going to see if they call in the morning and ask for this before they head my way with delivery. Planned to just give them a quarter when they show up....

Reactions: FloridaStateNe
I did notice in the app earlier, it was asking for an additional payment on my account, looks like the lender changed to Wells Fargo and I owe an additional 0.25 cents. Going to see if they call in the morning and ask for this before they head my way with delivery. Planned to just give them a quarter when they show up....
I'm hoping mine is a smooth delivery. I've heard to many bad stories here. Lol

Looks like a got a vin and request to schedule delivery. How do I contact a tesla rep to see what it has? Such as the heated wipers, double pain glass, or the upgraded amd chip? Do I just reply back in their text message? Also I’m thinking of placing on hold until giga fest in Austin to see if there are any updates on when the 4680 versions are coming out. How far back in the line would I be if I place a hold? I’m starting to think 4680 Model Y’s will come out in the fall as a 2023 model… if that’s the case I’ll take delivery now.

Howdy! First post here. Today's the 1st day of my EDD.

MYP | Grey ext, white int | Tow | No FSD | Vegas

Put in my reservation on 01/02/2022, PDD on 01/03/2022, EDD March 2022. I put it on hold in hopes for the 4680.
On 03/06, EDD changed to "June-July 2022" so I moved forward with financing, registration, profile completion.
Got approved on 03/07 and EDD changed to March 14-31.

Does Tesla not send emails anymore? The last email I received was when I put in the reservation.

Random question; for people that have rode around in both a Model 3 and Y, are the seats/cabin in the front actually noticeably roomier? Or does sitting in the front feel like the same size?
Way more room. Taller, wider, you sit up more. I have a 2020 Model 3 LR AWD and am getting a 2022 MYP to replace it. The 3 is fun to drive, but the Y is way more comfortable for me and kids in travel sports. I’m a large person, 6’5” 250# and my kids are not small either. The 3 worked for a few years, and there was no Y when I got it, but it’s time to upgrade.

Reactions: Epradox and KRS1017