Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple [hopefully helpful] things...
  • I took delivery of my MYP on 2/28 and my vehicle had everything (mudflaps, Ryzen, heated wipers, etc.) EXCEPT PPF. Contacted service and they did a mobile appointment to add them yesterday. Very easy. If you are in a cold weather climate you should insist on having both mudflaps and PPF, even if they need to be added after delivery
  • I also had them install the Homelink. I know it's goofy to spend $300+, but well worth it IMO. So easy to use and now I can't imagine having to go back to pressing a button to open my garage

a
A couple [hopefully helpful] things...
  • I took delivery of my MYP on 2/28 and my vehicle had everything (mudflaps, Ryzen, heated wipers, etc.) EXCEPT PPF. Contacted service and they did a mobile appointment to add them yesterday. Very easy. If you are in a cold weather climate you should insist on having both mudflaps and PPF, even if they need to be added after delivery
  • I also had them install the Homelink. I know it's goofy to spend $300+, but well worth it IMO. So easy to use and now I can't imagine having to go back to pressing a button to open my garage
Agreed - I already bought homelink board for install and dont even know when I really will get my MYP.

Any feedback would help. MYP edd of 3/17-3/27. This is my first EV and it would mostly be driven work commuting work. I am leasing the car and finished all credit app and docs. Just waiting for VIN at this point. Purpose of the lease is obviously it being my first EV, I don't know if I can commit to it in a longer haul.
Needing some helpful advices if I should buy and resell after a few years. apprx miles/yr 7-8k, which is much less than 10k/yr for the lease contract.

Any feedback would help. MYP edd of 3/17-3/27. This is my first EV and it would mostly be driven work commuting work. I am leasing the car and finished all credit app and docs. Just waiting for VIN at this point. Purpose of the lease is obviously it being my first EV, I don't know if I can commit to it in a longer haul.
Needing some helpful advices if I should buy and resell after a few years. apprx miles/yr 7-8k, which is much less than 10k/yr for the lease contract.
You cannot buy out M3 and MY from the lease.

Question for anyone; Has anyone scheduled a specific day for their delivery then actually gotten the ability to pick up way prior to that? Got my delivery text today and set up for Friday 3/25, but I wonder if it’ll be there earlier! My patience is low :D

Just check more details on the car/vin assigned.
Question for anyone; Has anyone scheduled a specific day for their delivery then actually gotten the ability to pick up way prior to that? Got my delivery text today and set up for Friday 3/25, but I wonder if it’ll be there earlier! My patience is low :D
Received my date today 3/28. SA said arriving on truck on 3/28. So my guess is they try to get them out pretty quickly upon receiving.