Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any of you been through the process of declining and putting your account on hold for a short period of time?

We matched but it is an "older" VIN (F393) and it has most of the newer goodies but not all. We're going to decline but I've read how some end up matching back to the same VIN so you have to put your account on hold. Is that all done through an SA? Do I hold for a day, a week, longer?

Any of you been through the process of declining and putting your account on hold for a short period of time?

We matched but it is an "older" VIN (F393) and it has most of the newer goodies but not all. We're going to decline but I've read how some end up matching back to the same VIN so you have to put your account on hold. Is that all done through an SA? Do I hold for a day, a week, longer?
You’re declining a 393? That could be a bad decision honestly. If that 393 doesn’t have everything, then it’s because you’re in a region where you don’t normally get AS tires or mud flaps/PPF. What all was missing?

Reactions: el_tlatoani

It's not really an older VIN - what's it missing? It will have Ryzen, the new battery, etc. You could also ask your SA about it, they'll usually tell you whether it's been rejected or whatever.

Updating from page #667, #669 and #684

Carolinas delivery. MYP MSM black interior, tow hitch and no FSD.

OD: 2/11

EDD 5/3 - 5/31
EDD 3/10-3/21
(as of 2/21)
EDD 3/12 - 3/16 (as of 2/23)
Scheduled pickup date 3/19 (as of 2/24)
3/16 - spoke to the SA and he said the vehicle has landed at the dealer (CLT) and is currently being prepared, on time for the 3/19 pickup date.

VIN received on 2/23: NF391xxx
SA claims: Lith-ion, AMD, Michelin AS tyres

I released my first vin F376 last Feb 14th, placed on hold until Feb 25th. I didn’t get vin until this past Sunday, but then the vin disappeared 2 days later. EDD is still 3/19-3/25.

Reactions: TheBeej418
Just got a text.

“As we prepare for the arrival of your new Tesla, we encourage you to get to know your Tesla by visiting our website: Tesla Delivery Day. Depending on your delivery address, our system will either offer you a home delivery or a pick-up from our Buena Park Delivery Center. In either case, our deliveries are self-guided and touchless. You are more than welcome to stop by your local showroom if you'd like a more hands-on experience, or you may also visit our virtual orientations here: https://www.tesla.com/event/get-to-know-your-tesla”

No VIN though. Current EDD at 3/16-3/27.

I ordered MYP on 3/2. While ordering the website showed an estimated delivery of April. However after the order was placed my account is now showing EDD of 5/10-6/7. Is it really going to take that long or the EDD is going to move forward at some point? Can't wait 😋
You never know when someone might change their mind with your same config and you get it earlier. I ordered 2/28 and my EDD is 5/7-6/4. Seems like a lot of people have that same window.

Picked up the car today and love it. It has the AMD proc, heated wiper park, Michelin AS tires, and double pane front windows. Rides way, way, way (yes) better than my parents’ 2020 MYLR with induction wheels. It’s also quieter. No egregious issues with body panel alignment, but there were some very minor paint issues and blemished window trim that will be taken care of at a service center later. The worst issue was a badly misaligned fog light unit. This was documented and will be fixed at a service appointment. Happy to take any questions here.
DE1BF803-880F-431F-933D-AA47470D016F.jpeg

Attachments

• 2D46DDD4-9F1E-4232-8BE2-76E9F9703B05.jpeg
    2D46DDD4-9F1E-4232-8BE2-76E9F9703B05.jpeg
    772 KB · Views: 49