Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
thanks to everyone here, just took delivery.
happy with the car, but i think i’m the victim of end of quarter rush. so many gaps, misaligned lights, interior inconsistencies, etc. hopefully they address it.
6AE77391-58EC-49DA-8F76-AA46C666D720.jpeg

happy with the car, but i think i’m the victim of end of quarter rush. so many gaps, misaligned lights, interior inconsistencies, etc. hopefully they address it. View attachment 782374
happy with the car, but i think i’m the victim of end of quarter rush. so many gaps, misaligned lights, interior inconsistencies, etc. hopefully they address it. View attachment 782374
Congratulations! Nice set of wheels. You pick up from Marina Del Rey?

Reactions: Deuce
What was your VIN? I basically have high hopes because I’ve seen many almost perfect 400 VINs (which mine is), but I’m nervous to show up and see lots of issues!

Woah, others were getting re-VINed within days.
EDD of June '22 is surprising given your MYP OOD is Nov '21.
Certainly puts things into perspective as to when to take order off hold. Thanks for sharing.

As others said, there is still a chance for the EDD date to move up.
You were right! I texted my SA today to ask if my June/July EDD was going to hold, and he texted me back with "your VIN has been assigned". New EDD is March 19 -23. Thanks for sending positive energy my way. Definitely benefitting from this Socal push.

yes i did! couldn’t even see the car until
i handed over the check. :/

still loving it. hopefully they come through with making it all right. lol and not the dreaded “within specs” 🤣😢
How did you request to do pick up instead of delivery? It didn't give me an option to pick up on the app.

I got my VIN today and they scheduled my delivery (from Marina Del Rey) on 3/19 but I would like to pick it up to check all the gaps prior..

Woohoo. Got my vin a few hr ago. MYP MSM blk seats with tow. NO FSd, from SF Bay Area.

OD: 11/13/21
EDD: dec. forgot the date. They txt me in dec but I delay it.
updated EDD: February ish but I put it on hold.

finally got my funds ready a week ago, i removed my hold. newest EDD: march 17-24.

vin pop up last night and updated EDD is 3/18-3/21.

vin: 406,222

Question: i did my profile back in nov. I updated my insurance just now. I got a MVPA to upload To DCU loan. Tesla APP is asking to make a payment. I’m planning to do 50/50. check/loan.

can I see the car first before giving them a check? Or I have to direct deposit them my down payment before getting to the next step?

TIA!

May I ask why you accepted delivery? The car looks great from the picture posted, but if where that many issues gets me concerned with my pickup in a couple weeks.

Yep… Tesla clearly decided to focus on west coast deliveries now for EOQ so a majority of us east coast orders are now pushed. Mine actually went to May-June so feel lucky you’re still only one month out..,
This totally sucks. A week ago I got a VIN F400XXX assigned to my order with EDD of March 29 -31. Two days ago VIN was removed and new EDD is April 13 to May 18. I am in Floriduh. 😠