Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep… Tesla clearly decided to focus on west coast deliveries now for EOQ so a majority of us east coast orders are now pushed. Mine actually went to May-June so feel lucky you’re still only one month out..,
Yep, after losing my VIN finally got pushed from 3/23-3/26 to 4/14-5/12..

Perhaps best not to receive an EOQ rush car .. at least that’s how I’m making myself feel better ha

MYP white on black. No fsd or tow. Seattle area. Ordered 1/27 original edd late February. Changed to early March. Then April 10- may 15. On the 3/4was moved up to 3/17-3/31. Woke up today (3/18) and Edd was changed to 5/8-7/9. Last week someone called me regarding my trade info. I told that guy I was ready to go. I've never gotten one message from my delivery center (renton). I wish I could change my SC back to bellevue or lynnwood. Bellevue did a great job on my last delivery and all servicing since.

Got my VIN 406xxx yesterday, picking up at Colma, Bay Area. Schedule this Sunday pickup. MYP.

So this morning, my loan had a small issue with my address. My SA didn't reply so I stop by Colma and talk to a live person. He was able to help me fix my issue. Since im there, I took a walk to find my car. Maybe its here early and getting prep. What u know, I found it. This is my second Y. My first Y was about two years ago and I remember taking a hour inspecting it. Today, 10 min and I was done. Just the exterior tho. Everything is good but the passenger headlight is not flush. kinda popping out a bit, not a big deal tho. I walk around and check out a few other MYP. more than half of them have the same issues. What would u Guys do? Can they even adjust it Sunday there? or it is a service appointment thing? Do they need to remove the bumper and corner panel to align it? If so, forget it. I'll leave it alone. Once they remove a panel or two, it will not be the same. yea, My first Y, I went in 3 times. All coming back with other small issues. This time around, I will try my best not to bring it in. NO service is the best service!

Btw, it comes with summer tire. NOT AS. can I even bring it up Sunday and ask them to switch to another set of uberturbine with AS tires? or I will have to reject the car and wait for the next VIN?

TIA!

Anyone with a 399 VIN can attest to it having all the goodies (I assume so) also I'm hoping it was a VIN from someone going on hold and not rejecting a VIN.
394 and picking up next week, has all the goodies. And it is not a reject, as it was still unprepped with all the plastic still on, and in perfect shape.
So if you do get a sub 400 vin number go check out the vehicle.