Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations but WTF Tesla!?!!?!
That’s so fast! Maybe it’s the color? Congrats
Thanks guys. Yeah, I know. It's a mystery how it works.

I also just called them to change to SC delivery. Tesla contact phone number is suspiciously missing from their website. But I googled it and was able to speak to a sales representative. The rep is extremely helpful. I also confirmed that the car comes with "all the recent upgrades", including the new processor and 12V battery.

3/25, maybe tentative, because pinged car JUST got in TRAIN? To Philly, we’ll, Devin, PA. Car due 3/23 late day…. F398 VIN supposedly has all the new stuff…..MSM. Also returned my Lease. Before end of month, not charged a whole extra month. And since there was some equity seemed to.not pay for 2 tires, runs, and some interior pieces. Maybe that helps someone returning a lease. Also they do in person inspection now. Self photos are
Phasing out.

Just picked up our MYP Blue/White/Tow no FSD from the Irvine Service Center

VIn NF399xxx
Ryzen, Michelin PS4AS
No mud flaps, no PPF
Original EDD 3/9-3/31 and VIN assigned 3/14
All the other MYPs had Pirelli's so was pleasantly surprised mine had PS4AS.
Mines also a 399 Blue/White though with FSD and no tow, on the other side of the country gonna be super bummed if it doesn't have the Michelin's. Anything notable with build quality?

Reactions: tm3dlr
Mines also a 399 Blue/White though with FSD and no tow, on the other side of the country gonna be super bummed if it doesn't have the Michelin's. Anything notable with build quality?

Build quality was better than what I was expecting. When you set the bar low, it's easy to be pleased. No real issues (that bother me) on mine.

The bottom far edge/corner of the passenger headlight protrudes maybe 2mm from the bumper but it's minor.

The drivers side door where the front fender, A-Pillar, side mirror all intersect you can see a bit of half/lightly painted blue in between the panel gap. It's like looking throught the gap to see the panel behind the gap just has overspray blue and not fully painted. a quick touch up paint and fine tip detail brush coud fix it.

Tesla still having issues with the spoiler separating from the adhesive. My drivers side of the hatch spoiler is loose. Probably best to just buy some BMW Betalink adhesive and reattch it myself.

Reactions: tm3dlr
This is what I was told, being in the Northeast USA

The ppf and mud flaps are only applied to Canadian, New England area and Rocky Mountain Region.
I was told from my SA for my pickup in Minneapolis that “since I’m buying/pickup in the Midwest regions, I get PPF and mud flaps”, and if they’re not already installed at delivery, then I get a credit from Tesla to get them done at a local Tesla service shop.

Picked up Ghost2 today!!! Delivery was great and didn't find a single thing wrong with the car. Didn't sign not one sheet of paper from beginning to end, WOW!!! Now i have to install all of my accessories.
image000002.jpg
image000003.jpg

I got vin yesterday afternoon. Added insurance within the hour. This morning I got the delivery schedule link via text. Earliest option was Sunday. I texted the SA to see if I could pickup sooner than that. They switched it to pickup in Marina Del Rey the same time as home delivery. 🙄 I sort of wanted to go there to get it, anyway.

I was able to complete the down payment by ACH right after the pickup was scheduled. Agreements unlock within 24h of that scheduled day.

Sharing all the details so folks still waiting know what to expect from this mysterious process 😄
Took delivery this afternoon. There were only minor nitpicky issues with things, like very small gaps between plastic pieces below the bumper. Looked pretty pristine!

My delivery date was Sun but I got a call around 9 today saying they received the car and I could pick up at 4:30. I gladly accepted. Then around 3 they texted to say it’s ready early.

At the delivery location, they gave me the card keys, the spot number the car was in, and we were set. I didn’t need to follow up on any of the checklist items, so we were on our way from there!

Good luck to everyone still waiting! It’s so much fun to drive!

I also just called them to change to SC delivery. Tesla contact phone number is suspiciously missing from their website. But I googled it and was able to speak to a sales representative. The rep is extremely helpful. I also confirmed that the car comes with "all the recent upgrades", including the new processor and 12V battery.
Totally a mystery, I ordered mine Monday March 7 MYP White, Black Interior, No Hitch, No FSD I am in San Diego Ca. and my delivery date is showing Estimated Delivery: September 11 - November 06 it sucks because is way ahead the June est delivery date that the website claims. :(

Reactions: robeeen

Totally a mystery, I ordered MYP White, Black Interior, No Hitch, No FSD back in March 7 and now my delivery time shows Estimated Delivery: September 11 - November 06... is way ahead the estimated June delivery date that their website shows. I tried to a couple of chats with Tesla Reps and they are like robots trying to upsell you FSD in order to get the car faster. It sucks

Just got delivery date. It’s home delivery. Interestingly, I remember that wasn't an option when I ordered.

MYP, blue/white, no FSD
OD: 3/2/2022
EDD: 3/29-4/29 -> 4/17-5/15 -> 3/17-3/26 -> 3/19-3/23 -> 3/21 (scheduled)
VIN: NF397

I scheduled the closest delivery date today as well. Friday 3/25. Mine was also home delivery only even though that wasn't an option before.

I also live about 5 miles south of one SC and 10 miles north of another SC. Interesting how they decided that "based on my location, my vehicle will be delivered to my house."