Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you sure you ordered a MYP? Sept delivery sounds like the LR with 20” rims.
Initially was a Long Range with Black Wheels, however the 3K difference and the time make me upgrade to the performance one, but you are right it could be that was the issue but the order ir a Performance one
Screenshot 2022-03-20 050427.png

Reactions: robeeen
Build quality was better than what I was expecting. When you set the bar low, it's easy to be pleased. No real issues (that bother me) on mine.

The bottom far edge/corner of the passenger headlight protrudes maybe 2mm from the bumper but it's minor.

The drivers side door where the front fender, A-Pillar, side mirror all intersect you can see a bit of half/lightly painted blue in between the panel gap. It's like looking throught the gap to see the panel behind the gap just has overspray blue and not fully painted. a quick touch up paint and fine tip detail brush coud fix it.

Tesla still having issues with the spoiler separating from the adhesive. My drivers side of the hatch spoiler is loose. Probably best to just buy some BMW Betalink adhesive and reattch it myself.
I had a 2018 Model 3 that was built right before they shut down the alien dreadnought to use humans again so my bar is pretty low :)

Picked up Ghost2 today!!! Delivery was great and didn't find a single thing wrong with the car. Didn't sign not one sheet of paper from beginning to end, WOW!!! Now i have to install all of my accessories.
View attachment 783282View attachment 783285
More than once I thought about changing color to speed up delivery, but then I see these pictures and I remember why my last 5 cars have all been white on black wheels, thank you for posting those pics.
We have seen tons of videos and websites and whatnot, but when a user share pictures they always have some special something :)

Reactions: ALSET1680
My MSM P3D with white interior, no FSD, and hitch was just pushed from 3/19-3/31 to 5/8-6/12. What’s strange is I was picking up my wife’s car last week and they said my P3D should be in on the 24th, guess something happened. Going to lose my good rate they had me qualified for I’m guessing. :( West coast, Portland delivery.

Maybe just get me one soon 😂. Not buying into the 4860 hype. If it's all that I'll just upgrade in a year or so.

I totally hear you! I'm not buying into it.....my educated guess from reading is that sure it'll be stiffer and stronger structure wise (tesla's are already pretty strong and safe) and weigh less...but I think at the current time for the foreseeable future is that they'd put enough batteries or configure it to go about similar mileage. Who knows...maybe they'll let people buy a $12K battery range upgrade. As long as I have ryzen, matrix headlights, the latest revision, I'm good!

Picking up my MYP this morning in a few hours in the Bay Area!

I'm fearful they are going to stop production for a bit

My EDD got pushed back months the other day along with a whole lot of others. The excuse i got was supply chain issues but not sure I buy into that. It's possible that those that have not changed EDD are already in the pipeline and the rest of us are on pause so Tesla can retool. Sure disappointed not to receive my MYP but it's does tend to stimulate the imagination....

Ordered 3 weeks ago (2/26)… MYP, MSM, Black, No Tow, No FSD. EDD: 4/10-5/8 has not changed. Colorado. It’s still too early for any updates IMO. Had I ordered the weekend before, the same specs were falling into the March delivery, yeah right! It will be interesting to see how Q2 starts out.

Edit: I was going to order the M3P and the wife vetoed it. The M3P was a originally a March delivery that moved to April. The associate informed us that the MYP was April unless we wanted the LR version

Last edited:
Woke up this morning to bad news. OD 02/08. First EDD was 03/15 - 03/31. Changed to 03/19 - 04/02. This morning is 06/03 - 07/15. Wow. MYP red/white, no tow, no FSD. Portland area.

Interesting how if you get pushed now from March EDD it's not April or May but it's June or July EDD.
Are they just giving the worst estimate and slowly improve it or are we expecting something to happen in April - May? Hmmmmm

I guess we need to see more examples of EDDs changing to see if anyone is getting April EDDs now, or if everyone is pushed back to May, June, July.

My EDD was originally before 3/31, then all of a sudden it changed last week to 6/11-7/23 and stayed that way for a few days. Then changed back to end of march. Then on 3/18 I was assigned a VIN, and yesterday I scheduled delivery for this Friday on 3/25.

I was pretty let down/upset when it changed to June-July estimate, especially when I saw others with the same config order after me and receive their vehicle before me.

So don't lose hope! Still 11 more days left in the quarter.

Someone's probably thought of this before but I have a working theory that they employ similar tactics to airline ticket purchasing. Where they over book the reservations for all the configs and rely on an attrition factor where they know they're going to have a certain percentage of people who don't take the vin assigned to them. When their assumptions don't pan out. People at then end get bumped to the front of the next production cycle for their config.

Reactions: tm3dlr