Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked my MYP today and it's beautiful! Everything looked good except for scrapes on the lower part of the bumper area and a scratch over the RR wheel well. I told the Tesla rep about them and said I'd submit a repair request. One electronic issue came up on the way home though...when the driver's window is down, I'd use a single pull motion to roll the window back up, and it would get about 6" and then go back down. Once it took 4-5 times to get it to stay up!
Texas delivery for VIN 400,012, Ryzen, Michelin AS tires. Anyone that tells you the AMD chip only helps with games is crazy. Everything is lighting fast compared to the '19 M3 I traded in. The turn signal view is instant, as is the backup cam. Everything loads in half the time.

Attachments

• IMG_1110.JPEG
    IMG_1110.JPEG
    661.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1111.JPEG
    IMG_1111.JPEG
    619.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1112.JPEG
    IMG_1112.JPEG
    593.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1113.JPEG
    IMG_1113.JPEG
    556.9 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_1114.JPEG
    IMG_1114.JPEG
    479.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_1115.JPEG
    IMG_1115.JPEG
    605.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_1116.JPEG
    IMG_1116.JPEG
    423.8 KB · Views: 77
Picked my MYP today and it's beautiful! Everything looked good except for scrapes on the lower part of the bumper area and a scratch over the RR wheel well. I told the Tesla rep about them and said I'd submit a repair request. One electronic issue came up on the way home though...when the driver's window is down, I'd use a single pull motion to roll the window back up, and it would get about 6" and then go back down. Once it took 4-5 times to get it to stay up!
Texas delivery for VIN 400,012, Ryzen, Michelin AS tires. Anyone that tells you the AMD chip only helps with games is crazy. Everything is lighting fast compared to the '19 M3 I traded in. The turn signal view is instant, as is the backup cam. Everything loads in half the time.
SO excited to see this! This is my exact build, and we share a 400 VIN! Friday seriously can’t come soon enough.

I just got a text from Tesla. They changed my pickup on Saturday to a home delivery. I’m fine with that, because now I don’t have to arrange a ride to the service center. I don’t think I could reject the car if there were problems anyway. In Texas you have to pay for the car before they will ship it. If there are problems we’ll blow up that bridge when we get to it.

Did it come with Front and Rear spoilers? 😲👊🏻