Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP / Black / White Interior / No Tow / No FSD / Seattle Area

OD: 01/14
EDD1: 03/15-03/31
EDD2: 03/21-04/03
EDD3: 07/19-09/13 (!!!)

Spoke multiple times with SA to confirm that my profile is not missing anything and they said everything looks perfect and nothing should be causing delays on my end. This is wild. Only went for the P for the quicker delivery timeline, also sold my current car and already secured financing. Really hoping this is an error of some sort because I have no idea how someone is supposed to plan for this kind of madness. Really don’t want to go to another brand but might not be left with much choice at this point…

Reactions: andebria
Told myself I couldn't just spectate this thread endlessly and not post some delivery candy for those still waiting..

ODD: 2/9/2022
EDDs moved all over the place, see previous post.
Took delivery today 404xxx.

Pirellis, heated wiper, AMD. Perfect build quality, minus one scratch. Way better built than the early 2020s (mine was a 0002XX). Only bummer is having the Pirellis since they wear super fast and need replacements faster than the AS.

Attachments

• download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 97
Told myself I couldn't just spectate this thread endlessly and not post some delivery candy for those still waiting..

ODD: 2/9/2022
EDDs moved all over the place, see previous post.
Took delivery today 404xxx.

Pirellis, heated wiper, AMD. Perfect build quality, minus one scratch. Way better built than the early 2020s (mine was a 0002XX). Only bummer is having the Pirellis since they wear super fast and need replacements faster than the AS.
Congrats!

Is your profile complete? Start order as cash, no trade in. Make sure to upload a picture of your current insurance (no need to start new coverage in CA) and DL. Until you have a complete profile, your EDD may be off.
From personal experience this isn’t necessarily true. I did not complete my profile and still got tighter and tighter EDDs until eventually I got a text message asking if I wanted to take delivery. I filled in my info hours after this and was assigned a vin within a couple of days.

Reactions: robeeen

Spoke multiple times with SA to confirm that my profile is not missing anything and they said everything looks perfect and nothing should be causing delays on my end. This is wild. Only went for the P for the quicker delivery timeline, also sold my current car and already secured financing. Really hoping this is an error of some sort because I have no idea how someone is supposed to plan for this kind of madness. Really don’t want to go to another brand but might not be left with much choice at this point…
This is a common situation. When I was waiting for my m3LR, EDD was shown as November. From my experience delivery is usually one month out of EDD it is shown at a time when you placed an order.

During waiting time, EDD was moving crazy all the way to May-August 2022. 3 days before I got my VIN back on 12/20/21 it was showing September 2022 and on 12/23/21 I have got the VIN. Got delivery on 12/29/21.

Now I can see the same behavior on your order. When I have placed my order EDD was May, after the order was accepted it is now showing me 5/28/22 - 7/9/22, I assume I'll get the car somewhere in June 2022.

You still have over one week before the month and a quarter are ending. I think you will get your VIN in the next few days.

Reactions: robeeen

I considered other brands like the BMW i4 M50 and was told that if unordered last week I could get one in October.

This is a common situation. When I was waiting for my m3LR, EDD was shown as November. From my experience delivery is usually one month out of EDD it is shown at a time when you placed an order.

During waiting time, EDD was moving crazy all the way to May-August 2022. 3 days before I got my VIN back on 12/20/21 it was showing September 2022 and on 12/23/21 I have got the VIN. Got delivery on 12/29/21.

Now I can see the same behavior on your order. When I have placed my order EDD was May, after the order was accepted it is now showing me 5/28/22 - 7/9/22, I assume I'll get the car somewhere in June 2022.

You still have over one week before the month and a quarter are ending. I think you will get your VIN in the next few days.
Thank you for the info! This gives me some hope.

@Beast_Mode my primary fallback is the Polestar 2. They have a couple in stock around me and many more showing up every 15 days or so. It’s lacking in range but makes up for it in lots of other ways, especially with the performance package. Still keeping my fingers crossed for the MYP though, it’s by far my first choice but I can’t keep renting cars until September.

I had crazy delays and several EDD changes with my dad's M3 last year. It got pushed back from July to December. Tesla was promising a quicker delivery to new customers while people who ordered earlier got later EDDs. So I created new order and was able to receive it before December. Ended up wasting $100 deposit. Tesla was playing this game to sell more cars by the year-end.

My EDD is Sept. My guess is that I will probably get it sometime in Nov or Dec. I just have to be patient and calm. Or... I may go for 911 Targa.

Oh boy, delivery moved up to TOMRROW 3/24, 11am, Phila area (Devon, PA) MYP MSM/black plain….it’s only been like 3 days sans my M3P, you guys waiting months between Teslas… I am not sure I could handle that…. Drove the wife’s Highlander….
Ugh. seems like 1980! Will do toro push her to drive the MYP so I can swap hers for a MSLR, I have time as the delivery dates give me MONTHS to convince……

And I did get a email confirmation that upon lease return, I DO NOT owe anything even though they said I needed tires and some interior pieces. I guess the equity DID cover it all. Trying to get the AMD, Michelins, wipers and Li-on confirmed AGAIN, now that the car just arrived from Fremont(so we know it’s not a reject (at least not yet).

Fingers crossed.

Oh boy, delivery moved up to TOMRROW 3/24, 11am, Phila area (Devon, PA) MYP MSM/black plain….it’s only been like 3 days sans my M3P, you guys waiting months between Teslas… I am not sure I could handle that…. Drove the wife’s Highlander….
Ugh. seems like 1980! Will do toro push her to drive the MYP so I can swap hers for a MSLR, I have time as the delivery dates give me MONTHS to convince……

And I did get a email confirmation that upon lease return, I DO NOT owe anything even though they said I needed tires and some interior pieces. I guess the equity DID cover it all. Trying to get the AMD, Michelins, wipers and Li-on confirmed AGAIN, now that the car just arrived from Fremont(so we know it’s not a reject (at least not yet).

Fingers crossed.
Congrats! When was your OD? I'm also in the Philly area and ordered on 3/2, looking like May/June right now.