Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep this.

I think Tesla should bump your order up if you buy a bunch of stuff from the Tesla store 🤣🤣🤣

I've got these trays, all the floor mats, cargo mats, and garage door opener waiting.
If you have the official Tesla floor mats you might want to take a look at some reviews. The left foot rest on the driver’s mat provides very little coverage. The Tesmanian and 3D mats seem to be the most popular. Many also like some 3D clones sold on Amazon that don’t have the 3D logos.

MYP
MSM
Black Interior
No FSD
Trade in: Yes

Ordered: 2/15/22
VIN - NF399XXX (Need to call to see if AMD and all the goodies are included)
EDD- 3/26-3/30
Picked up the car in Devon, PA on the 26th. Trade in went smoothly and we were in and out in about 30 mins. I inspected the car about five times from reading what we have seen here, everything was flush except the rear door passenger side which was minor but made a service appointment for it. Got the home-link which will be installed on the same day. Amazing car and amazing ride. Suspension was good as far as we can tell, but that's coming from a 2017 Subaru crosstek. Super fun to drive, that instant speed is amazing.

Car has AMD, Mich. A/S tires, Dual pane windows, Heated wipers. Not sure why everything was fast for us. The only thing we did different was that we ordered the car in the Tesla service center in Mechanicsburg, PA (instead of online on our own) and the SA that setup our order was the same SA through the process.

Picked up the car in Devon, PA on the 26th. Trade in went smoothly and we were in and out in about 30 mins. I inspected the car about five times from reading what we have seen here, everything was flush except the rear door passenger side which was minor but made a service appointment for it. Got the home-link which will be installed on the same day. Amazing car and amazing ride. Suspension was good as far as we can tell, but that's coming from a 2017 Subaru crosstek. Super fun to drive, that instant speed is amazing.

Car has AMD, Mich. A/S tires, Dual pane windows, Heated wipers. Not sure why everything was fast for us. The only thing we did different was that we ordered the car in the Tesla service center in Mechanicsburg, PA (instead of online on our own) and the SA that setup our order was the same SA through the process.
Congrats! Still waiting on a VIN here for the same config!

Reactions: advocate8
Picked up in Plano TX yesterday. VIN F398xxx. Flawless and has all the latest upgrades. It rides better than my old MYLR and more refined overall.
Spent yesterday doing a deep clean and applied ceramic coating. Turned out great. Went for dinner last night and parked under a tree. I’m such an idiot!!! Now full of tree sap while the ceramic coating has probably not finished curing yet. Back to square one…

I tried to stay away from this forum over the weekend, but I kept checking in 😣. I kept seeing that MYP orders were being fulfilled.

I’ve been without a car since December and there was no telling when I would get the MYLR. Soooo, I gave in today and made the switch to MYP at the price level in September 2021. Within 2-3 hours, I received a VIN and my EDD updated to March 29-April 2. Now, I’m just waiting for the opportunity to schedule the delivery.

It’s insane how paying extra gets things moving.

I have a VIN now, but I’m so on the fence of accepting it. Was really hoping to hear what happens on April 7th first, but since I already had a hold I’m pretty sure I’ll get canceled if I don’t accept (and lose my $4k cheaper price).
Guess there’s no front mega cast for me… but I suppose that 4k difference is basically my taxes so I could always just sell it in a few months!

Reactions: Deuce
I tried to stay away from this forum over the weekend, but I kept checking in 😣. I kept seeing that MYP orders were being fulfilled.

I’ve been without a car since December and there was no telling when I would get the MYLR. Soooo, I gave in today and made the switch to MYP at the price level in September 2021. Within 2-3 hours, I received a VIN and my EDD updated to March 29-April 2. Now, I’m just waiting for the opportunity to schedule the delivery.

It’s insane how paying extra gets things moving.
Wish that would work for me. Oh wait… I ordered a MYP in November and expected a February delivery at the latest.

Reactions: Y Knot
I have a VIN now, but I’m so on the fence of accepting it. Was really hoping to hear what happens on April 7th first, but since I already had a hold I’m pretty sure I’ll get canceled if I don’t accept (and lose my $4k cheaper price).
Guess there’s no front mega cast for me… but I suppose that 4k difference is basically my taxes so I could always just sell it in a few months!
I gave up hope on bold announcements after Elon gave the product roadmap update in January. If we're all waiting on specs on April 7th, it's not going to happen. There is no incentive for them to make any announcements. I don't even think we'll even see vehicle handovers as by now surely we'd hear about people getting vin invites. I think this will be more like the gigafest in Berlin in the fall than the launch ceremony. You're always going to want the next thing from Tesla, and as you said, with the market as is you can probably recoup the cost pretty quickly if they were to make some bold announcement.

Reactions: xyeahtony
Graduation day was today. Never have I ever heard something as overblown as the ride harshness complaints for the MYP. Just retire that one now. Total non-issue. Also the car looks way better than those dirty 2020 LR mules with hubcaps you see everywhere.
It is a non issue for YOU and that's fine.

Stop dismissing complaints that don't bother you.

The MY does have a harsh ride compared to ANY luxury crossover in this price range especially all of the German/Japanese competition in this space. Things also aren't helped by fitting the car with absurdly large wheels that are completely impractical for the roads where many people live.

Graduation day was today. Never have I ever heard something as overblown as the ride harshness complaints for the MYP. Just retire that one now. Total non-issue. Also the car looks way better than those dirty 2020 LR mules with hubcaps you see everywhere.
Thanks for confirming this. You just convinced us to upgrade to the P!

To be fair to those who complain about harsh ride haven't driven a '22 MYP. someone on reddit who upgraded from a '20 MYP to a '22 MYP stated that the difference in ride quality is night and day. Tesla seems to have improved this after listening to the feedback from the P community

VIN day today NF407XXX. I changed from MYLR to MYP on 3/27, got EDD Jun-Jul22, I was a little disappointed. Wake up to VIN. Note here, for anyone who are concerned about the ride roughness, I rode in MYP for the last month, I have a bad back, and the ride is quite smooth. The handling is superb. If you are comparing it to Mercedes S class, or Cadillac rides, then yes MYP is rougher, but comparing it Mercedes G class or Volvo XC90, it's actually about the same or better. I rode in them all. Tesla allowed me to update my order, so for $3K more, I change to MYP and MSM. 😁:cool: