Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fyi, we received a VIN but declined and put account on hold for a few days. Going back into the pool, that bumped us out to an EDD of August 28 - October 23. We're ok with that and will certainly take delivery of the next one offered but think long and hard before you do the same given that just delayed us an estimated 5 months or more.

Fyi, we received a VIN but declined and put account on hold for a few days. Going back into the pool, that bumped us out to an EDD of August 28 - October 23. We're ok with that and will certainly take delivery of the next one offered but think long and hard before you do the same given that just delayed us an estimated 5 months or more.

What's the reason you declined?

Just picked up the car (MYP)and it’s beautiful! In fact I was worried that the driving would be rough due to many saying the suspension was bad but honestly it was perfect coming from a Honda CRV. Though I would share!
531B7C6D-A556-460A-9A1C-F20C310AC4DA.jpeg

Also does this mean I have the FSD package? I never paid for FSD.
F2B46805-14D2-4E00-B187-88EEFA7BF0F7.jpeg

Just picked up the car (MYP)and it’s beautiful! In fact I was worried that the driving would be rough due to many saying the suspension was bad but honestly it was perfect coming from a Honda CRV. Though I would share!
View attachment 787964

Also does this mean I have the FSD package? I never paid for FSD.View attachment 787965
No just means it has the computer you need for FSD. All of them come with it now. I agree on the ride. I just picked my MYP on Monday and love the ride.