Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can’t do what?
She said they couldn’t offer it to me because it’s not my turn. Even though my delivery is only a few weeks away as well. It’s only 130 miles from me so I’d be willing to drive up and get it but they weren’t having it. I didn’t want to ruffle any feathers so I didn’t pry. Don’t want them delaying my actual delivery for being difficult

Reactions: Ralbright
Hey guys here's my official timeline:

Ordered: 01/02/2022
Profile and Financing completed: 03/06/2022
No of EDD changes: 6
VIN assigned: 03/24/2022
Got a txt to schedule delivery: 03/24/2022
Delivery scheduled for 03/28/2022 (earliest available on the app)
Got a call on 03/25/2022 that they received the car early
Took delivery on 03/26/2022.

The car is almost perfect. I'm overall very happy with the build quality. Michelins, Ryzen, heated wipers. The only minor issue is a slightly misaligned passenger side tail light. Home service scheduled. I surely wish the rear windows were double paned too.

I bought aftermarket mudflaps and I already went through the mudflap saga! It was hell! I would advise anyone waiting for their Model Y and plan to install mudflaps carefully peruse this THREAD before proceeding with the DIY install.

This car is incredible! The 21's are not as bad as I thought after reading much complaints about the ride quality. I have a 2021 CX-9 and a very stiff 2014 CLA250 so I really don't mind the MY's ride quality. The car is very refined and everything is tight. If you bought a Model Y expecting it to ride like a GLE-class Mercedes, you bought the wrong car.

Still playing through all the settings and features.

Goodluck to everyone else very anxiously waiting! You will love the car!

Last edited:
Got my wall connector and red faceplate installed on it! Just need the Model Y now. haha
model_y_wall_connector.jpg

Got my wall connector and red faceplate installed on it! Just need the Model Y now. hahaView attachment 788115
My worst nightmare is I go to plug in my MYP after I get it and the whole house goes dark. I mean can we really trust that these electricians know what they are doing I swear I think I could have put mine in with 2 hours to spare compared to the person I had. And he was not even billing by the hour.

My worst nightmare is I go to plug in my MYP after I get it and the whole house goes dark. I mean can we really trust that these electricians know what they are doing I swear I think I could have put mine in with 2 hours to spare compared to the person I had. And he was not even billing by the hour.

Hmm.. The guy I had was good and he was able to answer all my questions. It was a recommendation from a Chicago local from this forum and scoped him out, watched him do the work and seemed really good.

I mean the guy who came out is licensed and is one of the bigger entities here in the Chicagoland area and when asking about wiring and such and length, he wasn't trying to short change me or anything. I've got the full 60 amps and everything.

Reactions: GooberGrape