Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine just got pushed again. Blue/Black MYP no FSD with tow. I was in my window once again, 4/4-4/18 and this morning it changed to 6/28-8/9. I really need this thing soon for my baby on the way. Ordered back in September.
Wow that is quite the change, surely that will bounce back. It's later than your EDD from when you had the LR reservation lol

First post, I'm also in the "check EDD several times per day" camp. White on black MYP w/tow, w/o FSD, initial estimate was June-July when ordered. Yesterday went to May 29th - July 3rd. In Canada.

Unclear whether MYPs will start shipping out of Giga Texas soon as well, could some of ours be rolled in GT production instead of Freemont, or vice-versa?

First post, I'm also in the "check EDD several times per day" camp. White on black MYP w/tow, w/o FSD, initial estimate was June-July when ordered. Yesterday went to May 29th - July 3rd. In Canada.

Unclear whether MYPs will start shipping out of Giga Texas soon as well, could some of ours be rolled in GT production instead of Freemont, or vice-versa?
Well, I can't edit my post. Wanted to add that order date was April 3rd 2022 (Sunday)