Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Everyone, I've been reading the forum for awhile now and decided it's time to come out and give the midwest some love.

Original Order on 11/13/21

MYLR MSM on White / No tow
EDD August

Switched to a MYP MSM on White / No tow on 1/9/22

EDD is 4/9-4/22

Got my VIN yesterday F416... EDD 4/18-4/24 - Pickup location is Indianapolis

AMD / All Seasons

Advisor said 99% are shipping with AMD

Reactions: Beast_Mode
Just updated to April 10 - 24

Unfortunately a big chunk of that timeframe falls on my kids’ spring break and we are going up to mammoth for the week

What happens if we can not pick up on delivery date? Would we be pushed to the “back of the line”?

Tempted to just call and put on hold for now

Original OD: 11/27/21
MYLR/White/Black interior/20" Induction/5 seat/no tow/no FSD
EDD1: June 2022
EDD2: Sept1 - Sept29
EDD3: Oct 2022 - Jan 2023

4/2: Modified MYLR to MYP (old price): White/Black interior/no tow/no FSD
EDD1: June-July 2022
4/3 EDD2: April 21 - May 5

Lets see if it holds true.

Got my VIN today via text F417xxx EDD shows 4/17-4/23 in Houston Tx.
Question for those who have recently got a Y. I want to change my financing to BOA Where I am already pre-approved. Right now it's set as cash, I don't have an SA. Do I just respond to the 510 number and tell them about the bank of America financing

Reactions: tlord82
Got my VIN today via text F417xxx EDD shows 4/17-4/23 in Houston Tx.
Question for those who have recently got a Y. I want to change my financing to BOA Where I am already pre-approved. Right now it's set as cash, I don't have an SA. Do I just respond to the 510 number and tell them about the bank of America financing
Just respond and tell them to reset your financing so that you can choose 3rd party finance. Congrats. Glad to see so many of us get VINs over the past couple days.

None of you guys are getting the 4680s unless you ordered standard range (as has been suspected for weeks). Either take what you got or cancel/hold for something that may or may not exist. 4680 cells are in short supply and Tesla isn’t going to suddenly stop making the LR/P models in Berlin and Fremont after introducing a new 4680 model. Logic? Lol. That’s why they only made the standard range model in Austin in the first place, needs less cells for a very limited supply form factor while there are plenty of 2170s to go around.