Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So what were those Model Y’s that they had at the giga Texas opening that they were displaying on stage?
They are supposed to be standard range 280 miles range Model Ys.
Maybe they are employee only cars, for eg., Tesla energy employees have been photographed driving around Austin in these model Ys last few weeks.

I don't think there has been a real customer delivery yet, otherwise I am sure Twitter and other social media would have shown it by now.

Tesla is being silent on this ambiguity for reasons unknown. There is an earnings call on 4/20, at which point they will most certainly disclose the current status at Austin.

Reactions: 1plavs
FML...

On the 2nd day of my VIN and I got pushed. Are we sure that "profile complete" doesn't make a difference at all?

Like the poster above, I got pushed to 5/7 - 6/4 widening my window to nearly 5 weeks.
I just try to tell myself that it will improve our chances of getting some of the hopeful new add ons (dual pane rear windows, trunk cover, etc).

On the day the federal reserve met I locked in a 1.25% interest loan with DCU anticipating rate hikes, which is great except that I need a VIN by May 1 or I lose it... :(

They are supposed to be standard range 280 miles range Model Ys.
Maybe they are employee only cars, for eg., Tesla energy employees have been photographed driving around Austin in these model Ys last few weeks.

I don't think there has been a real customer delivery yet, otherwise I am sure Twitter and other social media would have shown it by now.

Tesla is being silent on this ambiguity for reasons unknown. There is an earnings call on 4/20, at which point they will most certainly disclose the current status at Austin.
Well in that case I’m glad I got my MYP when I did because a lot of people were waiting to get their MYP thinking it will have the new 4680 coming out of Austin.

Well in that case I’m glad I got my MYP when I did because a lot of people were waiting to get their MYP thinking it will have the new 4680 coming out of Austin.
I just try to tell myself that it will improve our chances of getting some of the hopeful new add ons (dual pane rear windows, trunk cover, etc).

On the day the federal reserve met I locked in a 1.25% interest loan with DCU anticipating rate hikes, which is great except that I need a VIN by May 1 or I lose it... :(
I thought about going with DCU but the issue is I don’t feel like setting up a second direct deposit from my employer when I already have one at my existing bank.