Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve got about 12 days until my application expires. If I don’t get a pullback, spoke to the SA, they’ll change it to 3rd Party financing and I’ll just go with the local CU. Currently they are offering 2.39 on a 60 month. Not bad at all.

I hate to be that guy, but I really think something is real with the Hertz deal. The Hertz center at Cincinnati airport has a lot now full of at least 200+ Model Ys of all colors. Perhaps not advantageous for either org to publicly acknowledge, but unless Tesla is leasing Hertz space at the airpot to stage vehicles, something else is up.

Honestly, seems like they’ve literally put MYP production on hold or at least a crawl for the next couple weeks. Could be some retooling after EOQ or maybe a supply issue with a specific part. I’d love to hope that suddenly deliveries will start and EDDs will move forward, but I’m not optimistic.

I never thought I would slip into a cult. Tesla has managed to create that mentality , there are about ,my guess, 70% of the members are fully signed up Tesla owners defending the ideology. 5% are really close to the leader and management and manipulate expectations. 15% are aspiring members. 10% are sceptical and get chastised by those who drank the cool aid. Fun assessment.

Ok fellas

It’s been well over a year since i purchased my model 3….and I was hoping the manufacturing processes have changed since then with the new factories being built worldwide to help with production

But it seems like it’s still the same.

I haven’t seen many posts of people actually picking up new VINs. I’m Thinking the ones who have been matched are accepting leftover or turned down VINs from end of March.

The majority of us are having our EDDs pushed and it’s corresponding with Tesla’s typical EOQ push (June delivery). I would suggest not even thinking about getting your vehicle until mid to end of June no matter where your location.

if you have a new EDD of May, I’ll predict you will get another push on the dates before a VIN.

I’m not frustrated as I didn’t start the loan process, but I suggest you set to cash then call your SA once you get a VIN - in a couple months.

Enjoy the grind!