Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Talked with a local SA and he said not to worry about the changing EDDs. Of course they don't have information on the production scheduling but he gave some good info on northeast deliveries coming up in few weeks.
good to hear. I never got my SA when i ordered like some people have lol. I ordered 3/4 for Mass delivery and had a april 27- jun 1 for the whole time now pushed to may 27th july 1st, hoping i get it sooner

Last edited:
I ordered my MYP in blue with nothing else on 3/10 with cash selected. Original due date was May 1 - June 4. During this time, I added a trade-in but never completed it and their estimate was about $1000 low compared to Carmax so I removed the trade in from their portal. A couple days ago, it changed to May 30 - July 4. I don't think it is related since everyone else got bumped as well. I'm in North San Diego county.

Reactions: robeeen
I ordered my MYP in blue with nothing else on 3/10 with cash selected. Original due date was May 1 - June 4. During this time, I added a trade-in but never completed it and their estimate was about $1000 low compared to Carmax so I removed the trade in from their portal. A couple days ago, it changed to May 30 - July 4. I don't think it is related since everyone else got bumped as well. I'm in North San Diego county.
Wouldn't it be better to take the deal with the tax benefit you get? Not sure in your state, you can off-set the tax. They low balled me by about 3k, so I opted out.

Reactions: djgarrett21
I ordered the same car you did at around the same time. I have the same EDD now, original EDD of April 24th-May 26th. Also in SoCal