Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine got pushed back this morning as well

MYP MSM/White no FSD, no Tow in SoCal
Original April 11-25th
New May 3-31st
My local dealer called me and told me they had someone cancel but White on White. I wasn't sure if May 3rd-May 31st was even accurate so I went with it. Schedule pickup on Saturday 4/23! VIN:416xxx

He also mentioned it will come with a mobile charger and said he wasn't sure if the new one would, so that made it another no brainer, lol

Last edited:
My local dealer called me and told me they had someone cancel but White on White. I wasn't sure if May 3rd-May 31st was even accurate so I went with it. Schedule pickup on Saturday 4/23! VIN:416xxx

He also mentioned it will come with a mobile charger and said he wasn't sure if the new one would, so that made it another no brainer, lol
What was your original order date? That’s awesome! I’m hoping we get the same kind of luck!

ODD: 3/3
EDD: 5/11-6/8

MYP White/Black with tow

What was your original order date? That’s awesome! I’m hoping we get the same kind of luck!

ODD: 3/3
EDD: 5/11-6/8

MYP White/Black with tow
OOD was 1/16, had a VIN on March 17th but I didn't take delivery as I wasn't ready (White/White). Updated my color to MSM/White and released back into the pool on March 23rd. I guess I was meant for White/White (same as my 21MYLR, which I sold).

I'm only venting, but the coincidence is just too much. My MYP order was originally set for delivery first two weeks of April, then second two weeks with window starting today through next week. I went to the store last week to ask about dates because I'm traveling and options for my spouse to get the vehicle. Two SAs helped me and looked into the computer, verified that they were sure the car was already en-route to the dealership and I would have no issues getting the car prior to departure. Well, my VIN never came so I thought it odd. Well then two days later my EDD updated to May-June. Now sure enough the center gets a car of my exact config, sitting as a test-drive vehicle. I find it very odd that the exact config shows up when my vehicle was to be expected. Perhaps it's entirely a coincidence, sure, but it just seems wild that it would just show up today with dealer plates on it. Oh well patience is a virtue!

Well this is interesting. I followed up on the "recalibrations" but they wouldn't clarify:

1650375749798.png

• Informative
Reactions: blinkme323