Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery today. Did Tesla take off premium connectivity even for the one month 🤦🏻‍♂️

Btw: came with charger
Will there be a trial period for Premium Connectivity?
All Model S, Model X, Model Y and Model 3 ordered on or after July 1, 2018 will receive a Premium Connectivity trial beginning on the day of delivery. After the trial ends, Premium Connectivity will be available as a subscription via the Tesla app.

New orders of Model 3 and Model Y ordered on or after October 15, 2021Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date

Reactions: hchu0304
Will there be a trial period for Premium Connectivity?
All Model S, Model X, Model Y and Model 3 ordered on or after July 1, 2018 will receive a Premium Connectivity trial beginning on the day of delivery. After the trial ends, Premium Connectivity will be available as a subscription via the Tesla app.

New orders of Model 3 and Model Y ordered on or after October 15, 2021Yes, 30 days starting from delivery date
It’s working now. Apparently when the car is calibrating, premium connectivity will not work. Thanks!!

Reactions: Beast_Mode
Anyone with an ORIGINAL myp order prior to 2/11? Just wondering who else is waiting on the east coast lol
I actually ordered somewhere around 2/11!

Within a week and a half I had a delivery appointment for a MYP with an Intel-based head unit.

(it appears that it was a demo unit from the show room.)

I refused that particular MYP because I wanted the updated computer and the all season tires… otherwise I would just keep the model three I have now.

now I’m getting it mid May to mid June… if I’m lucky.

on the flipside my evaluation of my car keeps bumping up every time I have to recertify it. At the moment Tesla is willing to give me $49,000 for my model three!

Reactions: SWIPE
I actually ordered somewhere around 2/11!

Within a week and a half I had a delivery appointment for a MYP with an Intel-based head unit.

(it appears that it was a demo unit from the show room.)

I refused that particular MYP because I wanted the updated computer and the all season tires… otherwise I would just keep the model three I have now.

now I’m getting it mid May to mid June… if I’m lucky.

on the flipside my evaluation of my car keeps bumping up every time I have to recertify it. At the moment Tesla is willing to give me $49,000 for my model three!
Whats your EDD now? They just recently tightened my window to 5/21-6/18

Whats your EDD now? They just recently tightened my window to 5/21-6/18
You're looking for a 2 week or lower window. Anything greater, you're still in RNG / not sure mode, both from my experience and watching these bounce around for others over the past 6ish months now.

But if that looks like "tightening" to you, and keeps you from jumping off a ledge, then rock on ;-)

My EDD now shifted to May 12 to June 9.

OD for MYLR was originally December 2021 for EDD July - August.
Upgraded to MYP on 3/26 and EDD bumped to April 12 to May 10
Then on Aperil 12, my EDD bumped to May 15 to June 19

Trying not to get too excited this time. I’m sure my EDD will continue to jump around.

Reactions: Jones1
You're looking for a 2 week or lower window. Anything greater, you're still in RNG / not sure mode, both from my experience and watching these bounce around for others over the past 6ish months now.

But if that looks like "tightening" to you, and keeps you from jumping off a ledge, then rock on ;-)
It went from 5 weeks to 4 weeks, even tho it originally started at 3 weeks lol

Customers who are changing their MYLR order to MYP.. are you upgrading with the current price of MYP or whatever the MYP price was when you placed the MYLR order? In other words, are you just upgrading with upcharge of $5K or $5K+ MYP price increase?
In March and the first week of April. It was really bumping orders up. Pushing Vins out. Now I don’t think it’s doing the same. FSD is probably the fastest way to go. $10,000 at the old price. $12,000 for new. Or you can get a California address. That’s the fastest way to get a delivery. I upgraded to the MYP. Over a week ago. I haven’t gotten a Vin yet. Just my 3rd 2 week window and a laundry room full of accessories. That I can’t hide from my wife anymore.

SA can help, or you can try to edit through your account. Make sure you are logged in to your account, then use "www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/edit-design/RNxxxxxxx" (replace with your RN#). That should open up an edit button and you can preview changes and new price before submitting.
Oh wow this is great thanks!

I really want my car now, I don’t want the wheels of the P, the range of the P, or the performance of the P.

The wheels I can change.
The range will only matter on maybe a few days a year.
The Acceleration of the P will be fun.

Trying to do the mental justification. My EDD has been at two week windows since March. Currently 4/25-5/9
Not sure how much more patience I have. Especially since I did an overnight with a MY Sunday/Monday.