Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I changed my order from an MYP to LR over the weekend...moved to August/ Sept 15. I ended up getting a Polestar 2 with 10K in rebates to hold me over.
Can you elaborate on how your EDD moved when you changed from P to Lr? I’m thinking about doing something similar, but kinda scared it will move me to the back of the LR line which is way too long. I’m currently on the cusp of getting the MYp, just entered the delivery window (though it is the entire month of May)

Can you elaborate on how your EDD moved when you changed from P to Lr? I’m thinking about doing something similar, but kinda scared it will move me to the back of the LR line which is way too long. I’m currently on the cusp of getting the MYp, just entered the delivery window (though it is the entire month of May)
Nah you won't go to the end of the line, maybe a month later. New orders are now being quoted for December I think. I was May 12-26, I think I may actually make out when I sell the Polestar....who knows maybe I will love the car but it is the basic FWD version. I pick it up today. You just call the Tesla 800 number and they will do it for you....4-5 days later you will get a revised date.