Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP? And I’m ok with that. Just as long as I hear soon after

Yeah MYP. I'm just really frustrated like everyone else.

I get that things scarce these days but that doesn't mean you can't give us an actual timeframe.

Also had an awful experience with my 3 at the service center during this time. If it wasn't for the Supercharger network I'd be waiting on something else.

Reactions: Madmacs and Horty4
I just started the process with Tesla Solar. Maybe I should reconsider. 🤔

They have the cheapest prices by far, but the worst customer service which, for me I value for something that will be on my roof for 25+ years.

Add to that, their panels and inverters aren't anything special. The Tesla app is nice for monitoring, but Enphase has something I think even better than what the Tesla app offers (in terms of per panel monitoring).

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic.

• Helpful
Reactions: DesertEagle
They have the cheapest prices by far, but the worst customer service which, for me I value for something that will be on my roof for 25+ years.

Add to that, their panels and inverters aren't anything special. The Tesla app is nice for monitoring, but Enphase has something I think even better than what the Tesla app offers (in terms of per panel monitoring).

Anyway, I'm getting off-topic.
I agree with you, customer service is a contributing factor to a lot of my purchases. I can deal with a few hiccups on products and services as long as the service is willing to make it right. I don't want to blast Tesla on everything, ..yet. I will say that my experience thus far has been less than satisfactory. I really hope that will change, because I do believe that they have the ability to be great.

Last edited:
Reactions: Memelord
Someone from march 11 OD with every option is getting his car the 9th, he got his vin today. Annoyed as I’m march 4 OD
I did have FSD from the get and every possible option selected. I did this when I ordered to ensure there wasn’t an option not available to choose early. I talked this out with my SA from day 1. The good relationship with my SA in person and service center helped me be “matched” to something even a little less expensive but ready.

I definitely got lucky. It was an over allocated demo unit. Also not the same as waiting for a fresh minted vin. It was manufactured April 7th so I took it.

me edd was for june 3 and now it just says june. Has anyone experienced something similar?
Yes. A few times. It has showed June & February for me at one time last year it showed March. No date.
E85680F7-0864-4977-93CA-AC034CB8A244.jpeg