Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had them give me an estimate for my 2015 Model S and they were by far the lowest offer of any of the other services. As much as 10k lower.
Wow. Thanks, though, it's nice to be prepared for what they offer and ready to look elsewhere. I'm surprised at that, though, since they list used Teslas on their website for full dealer selling price others are. They could make a real profit if they just paid what others are paying. Oh well.

My 2 week window held for about 1 week(May 10-24th) ... yesterday it just changed to August - September :(
That could be good news. I've seen a lot of reports on here where people had fairly narrow windows then a jump out to a non-specific distant window and shortly after they get their VIN. There is no way they are pushing you to Aug-Sep. I think what happens is just before the system is getting ready to assign your VIN it defaults your EDD to the current EDD you see on a new order page which currently is "July-Sept" for a brand new MYP order. This happened to a lot of MYLR orders where they jumped to the 2023 estimates and then got the VIN around their previous EDD before the push.

I think you'll be happy shortly...within a week or so.

Any window greater than 2 weeks is highly speculative and bound to be wrong. When it narrows, have hope but don't count on anything until you have the VIN assigned.
Excellent advice. You took six months to get your MYP and not the longest wait either. Thanks for sharing your journey on here. I watched part of it and it was good for my mental state to realize that this process is first order BS and I should just calm down and reconcile to a wait every bit as long as yours. Lowered expectations.

This has kept me out of the evening news. o_O

Bored this morning and thought to come here. I picked up my MYP in March. White, black, nothing else, So CA. Took 61 days from order to pickup.

The car is awesome. I love it. Well worth the wait.

Ride quality: I’ve seen a lot of complaints about the ride quality. Yes the ride is tight and MUCH rougher than my Lexus RX450, but it isn’t horrific as people make it out to be. It feels very sporty is all.

With the amount of power in tap, I imagine it would be unsafe or damaging to have a soft suspension. The ride works with the power and changes how you drive. I never have to hesitate in any move because I know the car can do it. There’s a strong sense of confidence.

Charging: I love being able to have a full tank (90%) every day. I’ve found that I get about 3.2 miles per kw with how I drive. So my overall full charge range is more like 240 miles. I charge at home and with our electric rates, it’s the equivalent of $1 a gallon by my estimates. Not bad. ;)

Love it! You’ll love it! Sorry I know I just made your existence more miserable in desire and expectation. Ok bye.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. Reminds me why I placed the order and to be patient. I even went back a few weeks ago to just test drive it again, but they didn't have a test vehicles in stock. Congrats on your 61 days, it would have been a walk in the park for most here. I only started getting antsy when my EDD changed this last weekend. I'm currently at 68 days and counting. It will be 101 days if the car is delivered at the start of my latest EDD and 136 days if it delivers on the last. I suspect, rather hope it falls somewhere in between. Not quite last year's LR folks wait times, but not far from it. I'm happy to see that they are finally delivering for them. I understand the challenges in the supply chain, so I'll continue to hang here in the Forums to stay informed and pine over everyone's MY's patiently.

The LR > P loophole has exacerbated an already confusing order and delivery process. You can literally go from having a VIN to losing it and having 100 people ahead of you in the course of a day. I'm really shocked that Tesla continues to allow this.
Given the craziness, Tesla might start a bidding process for the new VINs. Will surely lead to a stellar second quarter earning.

• Funny
Reactions: Carlitos and MYPDBM
My first two EDDs were December, then August. Ranges with dates after that. The last EDD bump when I was still ordering the MYLR went from June 12-July 10 to July-September. That's when I switched to MYP. Several bumps since then, but today it changed to May 14-28.
wow, good change, I wanted to do the same but the price I have for my MYLR is less than it costs today, I would lose that offer, you're from Venezuela right?