Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've heard this batch is gonna be amazing... Can't wait to meet her.

If you folks see have an EDD 5/11-5/25 would that be a good time to get the loan going or still not safe?
i got a preapproval last monday (5/2). i’m optimistic that now is safe, but you can also wait until i get a vin before you start. we should be getting vin’s around the same time.

Reactions: Albertsv
Exact same EDD changes for me too today. Looks like all EC cars arriving same time. This is good as it gives some confidence that we might get our cars soon as we all have similar dates. Also, the new EDD start date is within the previous EDD range and still 2 week window. All good signs but of course does not guarantee anything.
I hope so there is some logic in these dates and not some random computer bumping us for priority orders

I’m in my late 30’s. My wife is too. I added her on the policy to drive. From Tesla.
So for my current 3 vehicles. I pay $200 per month
Liberty Mutual
2021 Toyota Venza Full coverage
2013 Ram 1500 Full coverage
2007 CLK Benz liability.

Tesla insurance starts me off at a 90% driver’s rating for $204
Liberty mutual would charge $180. They said
For the Tesla alone.
I get tesla insurance at $106 for a model 3 2021

Reactions: Jones1
I get tesla insurance at $106 for a model 3 2021
Thanks. I did some looking around. Tesla was the most expensive. Even made changes to the policy quote. Liberty mutual lowest quote was $165
State Farm said $125
I’ll probably add it to my current policy. Then move all my vehicles to another company.
No accidents or claims in over 10 years. $180 to $200 is too high for 1 vehicle. 😆

Welp, I’ve officially entered my EDD window... Have not gotten a shrinking window yet nor a VIN. Going to start looking at some other options tomorrow if there’s no movement.
I started looking at the Audi E Tron. Low range. Beautiful vehicle tho. I have purchased too many accessories for Tesla to make a change. That how Tesla gets you in. The. You have to wait.
Don’t wait quietly. Message Tesla every 2 days.

Reactions: blinkme323
I started looking at the Audi E Tron. Low range. Beautiful vehicle tho. I have purchased too many accessories for Tesla to make a change. That how Tesla gets you in. The. You have to wait.
Don’t wait quietly. Message Tesla every 2 days.

Yep, that will definitely be in the running. A local dealer here has an etron S on the lot, so I may take a look tomorrow.

Reactions: Jones1
OD 3/16/22 orig EDD was may 22-june 26, updated yesterday to June 8 - July 6. MYP w/tow no FSD. Going to NJ. Hoping it's early june! I was checking it every day on the app and yesterday was the first time the EDD changed.
OD 2.22.2022 MSM MYLR No FSD or tow. EDD started as “May” but changed to Oct - Dec. Upgraded to MYP on 04.27 and EDD changed to June 10 - July 15. Yesterday updated to June 7 - July 5. Going to MN with dates one day earlier than yours. Hopefully we are in the same batch and your early June prediction is correct!