Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My prediction on MYP delivery dates based on order date:
Before Feb 2022 => by May 25
Feb 2022 => by June 15
March 2022 => by June 30
After March => Q3

Some early April orders may be delivered by June 30. But given number of people swapping from MYLR to MYP, I expect production to take longer than people originally expected (was ~2 months; now 3-4 months).

Reactions: amajoh and Jones1
It wasn’t a large amount of vins. That came out last week. Like it was the week before. This week Monday to Thursday. It will probably be a lot of Vins. I remember the week before. It was mostly of October LR and March MYP’s that got Vins. I regretted not switching earlier in the year then.

Went down to a local Tesla Store after not being able to reach anyone via phone text or chat, and was told the whole "change it to cash" thing doesn't affect your EDD window. They said "it used to" but not since March. I had to get a guy at the store to make the change for me from cash back to lease (which is what I want to do anyway) because once you change to cash your "tasks" are complete and you can't go in and edit your car without someone having to do it for you (and in my case I wanted to remove the tow hitch).

Since I'm here,

MYP Order placed 3/13/22: Performance/Grey/Black/Standard AP
Original EDD: "May"
Current EDD as of 5/2/22 (after fluctuating all over the place from June to August, etc.): May 16 - June 20

If anyone cares, I ordered a M3P on the same day and its EDD has pretty much matched up with the MYP (but with a slightly tighter window), now currently: May 11 - June 8

I'm in Orange County, CA
EDD slid from 5/11-6/8 to 5/26-6/23 :(