Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have gotten 3 quotes for a m3p Trade in. Tesla was the lowest, even if you factor in the tax savings on the difference. Has anyone sent their trade in to the SA and got them to match a higher price?

Tesla $50,800
Car Gurus $52,475
Carvana $52,933

Taxes are 3% on purchase price minus trade in so roughly $1,500.

In case anyone is wondering only carvana asked if I had FSD and I ran both quotes with basically the same value. My car does have FSD. It adds zero value on trade ins.

I might try to sell private party. Lowest m3p in my area is $61,000 thats comparable. Myp should be here within a month. 2020 with 40k miles.

My EDD just updated.
Narrower window now Jun 4 ~ Jun 18.
I am right in front of you. Two week window June 3 - June 17.

What's interesting is that we are getting a two week window, two weeks ahead basically. I don't know what it means. I am translating this that the window will probably move even sooner!

At least that's what I want to believe! Lol!

Reactions: ILMMYP and garumaru
EDD has been holding steady at 5/23-6/6 for a few weeks now. Got the trade in text end of last week. Georgia.

MYLR no FSD, trailer hitch. Fingers still crossed they won't mess with EDD, but give me a VIN soon! Trading/selling my MS so at least the wait is pretty easy.