Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order date is 2/10 so I feel you my internet friend
Same here bud.

It would not be so frustrating if we were not being jerked around like this. Imagine we knew ahead of time that our MYP order would take 6 to 8 months or so instead of being served the carrot on a stick. (Kinda like the MYLR orders did)

It's still random. I saw at least one original MYP order for my exact car ordered the next day after my order go from order to delivery all the way to the East coast in less than four weeks. And it was not already built or anything. The VIN and equipment shows that it was a new build at the time.

I was partaking in Hopium at first but the buzzkill was too much coming down off the high. Had to give it up. Sorry to be the Danny Downer but the reality for many of us is that we will have to serve our time. Of course, some will get lucky for one reason or another. Perhaps they chose a car that is less popular to swap to or whatever. But for many, our orders will continue to be diverted until we have served as much wait time as these folks that are swapping. Say, six to ten months. I don't see us running out of folks changing their orders anytime soon.

I really do hope I am all wrong about this but, as a realist, I have to call it as I see it. It would be great for all of you to enjoy pointing and laughing at me for being so wrong. I can laugh at myself too. Bring it on.

Folks, FWIW: I have Vroom give me an estimate on my M3... and they tried to give me $38500 for it. (vs Car Max at $41,000 and Tesla at $49000)

So far, the online non-standard car dealers seem to be lowest bidders. Both Vroom and Carvana have attempted to low ball me...

I suspect that Tesla will eval the car and give me something like $45000 for it. Who knows? (I'm pretty sure they won't give me anything for the full body PPF, etc. ;) ).

Folks, FWIW: I have Vroom give me an estimate on my M3... and they tried to give me $38500 for it. (vs Car Max at $41,000 and Tesla at $49000)

So far, the online non-standard car dealers seem to be lowest bidders. Both Vroom and Carvana have attempted to low ball me...

I suspect that Tesla will eval the car and give me something like $45000 for it. Who knows? (I'm pretty sure they won't give me anything for the full body PPF, etc. ;) ).
Yes. The online use car buyers have been lowering there bids on used vehicles. Probably because of Carmax’s bad quarterly numbers.
I was quoted $15,000 for my 2013 Ram 1500 v6. A few months ago. Now they are quoting me $10,000 across Carmax , and others. Tesla is offering me the same for my M CLK that Carmax is offering. So I did the trade in with Tesla. For my car.

Dumb question here. Well maybe. I believe you get a discount code or referral link. After you buy a Tesla. For someone else to use to buy Solar from Tesla. Does anyone know if you get a discount on solar after you buy a Tesla? I plan to get Tesla Solar. I live in Texas and we may be the Energy capital. But Ercot(Electric Board) Sucks. 😆 Thanks.