Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m just in the boat of having a great APR on the loan and if we get pushed another 2 months…. That’s literally going to be a .5-1% bump in rates 😭. Feds are planning a .5 basis hike for June AND July currently. Anyone who is getting a car, please look into your location credit unions for better rates.

Reactions: Carlitos
It pains me to say it, but I think most of us late Feb/early March orders are going to be pushed to next quarter. I think Tesla just bit off more than they could chew this quarter with the Hertz deliveries, LR to P switches, etc.
I think Tesla will get a few suckers to bite on the 4680 cell’s. That will clear a few hundred model y’s from Fremont. Austin is the biggest EV area in Texas. They might have a few hundred go to Austin from Fremont every month. Then Tesla can push out higher priced vehicles out of Fremont before June ends. Tesla stock price is in the low 700’s today. Elon will probably fly to Fremont with his whip in hand and cowboy boots. To get the production up. I’m joking. But it is a possibility. That they want to have good quarterly numbers. Since GigaChina isn’t doing much the last month or so. Good luck.

I’m still sitting at the vague EDD of June to August. February 27 order date of MYP black on black. I spoken to my sales advisor and called the Central Tesla number. They claim everything is completed in my profile but they have no more information. Austin. There’s a factory 15 miles from my house. It’s just salt in the wound.
same for me MYLR White on black, EDD is june

I read that Giga Berlin is building less than 100 cars a day due to serious QC issues. The article I read was in Italian and it may have been colored with drama since it appears in an Italian FB group of "O no our cars are not here yet", but last time I called the service center they said huge delivery issues out of factories..

If I'm in the first day of my EDD window (May 18 - June 1) and I haven't received a VIN yet, does this mean the EDD is going to get pushed out again? I received a text 10 days ago asking if I wanted to trade in a vehicle. Received another text yesterday confirming the registration, payment method, total due, and delivery type.
Just got another EDD bump, now May 21 - June 1.

Previous EDDs in the last 2 months:
April 12 - May 10
May 15 - June 19
May 12 - June 9
May 15 - May 29
May 18 - June 1
May 21 - June 1

Tesla is just playing with me at this point!

I spoke to an SA. A few days ago. Again grain of salt. They said “delays are occurring due to a safety part shortage that is regulated and required by the government”

I took that as. “You’re full of *sugar*, and you’re blaming the gov for a safety part…”

The “part” is some kind of “clip”

WOOOOOH update finally, now 6/9-6/23 finally a two week window! should be interesting how this works out since its end of quarter but i have a feeling this quarter tesla is not just focussing on close to home deliveries but literally truck loads all over the country at the same time.
6/1-6/15 here. Lets hope for VINs this week!