Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2/16 OD black / white / tow - Devon - still impatiently waiting for a VIN. My EDD did narrow a few days but also pushed as well. Currently sitting at 5/30 - 6/11
I was actually just at Devon today. My EDD is 6/2-6/12 and the SA there said it’s “highly likely” that I’ll get pushed to early to mid July. Apparently Fremont is having carrier issues/delays and literally can’t move the cars from their facility.

• Informative
Reactions: towndrunk
I was actually just at Devon today. My EDD is 6/2-6/12 and the SA there said it’s “highly likely” that I’ll get pushed to early to mid July. Apparently Fremont is having carrier issues/delays and literally can’t move the cars from their facility.

That sucks. But I will say that in kost cases the SAs on the text service are as useless as tits on a boar! No straight answers whatsoever. And less than basic knowledge!

My latest EDD is 6/3-6/17 so I am on the same boat with you.

Aka, fuel prices are too high and truckers aren’t willing to work for free…

Let’s hope this isn’t fully true for everyone. I was due EOQ in march. Getting pushed another quarter would be a bummer. Because let’s be real, if we don’t take delivery by end of June, we won’t be seeing our cars until August.

Aka, fuel prices are too high and truckers aren’t willing to work for free…

Let’s hope this isn’t fully true for everyone. I was due EOQ in march. Getting pushed another quarter would be a bummer. Because let’s be real, if we don’t take delivery by end of June, we won’t be seeing our cars until August.
I would agree. From all the past talk; they build in the first 1.5-2 months and then the last month of the quarter.

My SA just told me that my VIN will be assigned b/w 5/24-6/7 (current EDD) and will be delivered ~2 weeks after the VIN assigned date.
This is our 4th Tesla and that's never how VIN assignment has worked in the past. VIN has always gotten assigned about 10-14 days prior to EDD, which allowed time for transport to the EC.

Maybe things have changed, but my guess is that SAs are just grasping at straws at this point.

SAs on the text service are as useless as tits on a boar!
Tits on a boar are very useful. I think you meant tits on a chicken.

I have not reached out to anyone at Tesla since March 27th. I found it entirely useless and frustrating. They did reach out to me though with a phone call. They wanted to know if I had any questions but then were unable to answer even one of them. I did appreciate the gesture though.

Now I just watch my order as if I was having an out of body experience.

Reaching that state usually requires a LOT of drugs. This is better as it is drug free. Thanks Tesla!

Last edited: