Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure I would entirely believe this. You have FSD (more of a priority from last orders)in your car, so while you may be mid june, others may not. I ordered a week after you and although mid June would make sense for mine, I’m starting to believe it’ll be closer to July with no movement on my end lately
a week after is a drastic difference, especially in these times,Tesla had massive orders very early march end of february. your week later order makes a huge difference

Supply chain issues? There have been issues with the matrix headlights and some Model 3s shipping without them. Could be extending to the MYPs now. There have been east coast LR VINs going out and EDDs are moving up.

Last edited:
Playing devils advocate here - but with such a holistic date push, is it possible that they are retooling to add the cargo shelf, new door cards, etc? And no, I’m not talking about 4680, lol.

I know it typically doesn’t matter for Tesla but we are almost smack in the middle of the year, so ripe for 2022.5 models :)
I for one would love a cargo shelf. Was incredibly nice to have on my old Model S.

Playing devils advocate here - but with such a holistic date push, is it possible that they are retooling to add the cargo shelf, new door cards, etc? And no, I’m not talking about 4680, lol.

I know it typically doesn’t matter for Tesla but we are almost smack in the middle of the year, so ripe for 2022.5 models :)
In general, very few VIN's being issued lately. So let's hope we're all getting the new Berlin/Shanghai updates! Fingers crossed!

I like your optimism… I’m not quite there. Was really wanting to switch 2nd car to Tesla as well but this experience is just bad. Unless the car itself completely blows my mind then will be looking elsewhere.

Reactions: z335is
Just received a trade-in text and fllled it out. Not sure if that's a good sign or not, but EDD is May 30 - June 13. Offer is pending though so will be interesting to see where it gets valued. Not sure when to do a CarMax or Carvana offer.

Not just east coast getting these delays. My EDD got pushed three days today as well and I'm in Utah. New EDD is 5/26-6/9.

I've noticed that many of these EDD pushes are not just local or even regional, but the entire order system at times. I'm getting sick of the bait and switch. I've been in a rental for two months now. OD was in January.