Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, new to all of this. I felt kinda left out that a SA never called or texted or send a card or anything. Then I remembered I did get a text when I ordered, so I went back and it did say i could text a SA there. So for grins I did asking, 'So did I do everything correctly, Just sit and wait now?' They asked for a current insurance card for my current vehicle by email. So I sent that. Very mysterious. it means my car arrives next week right? ;)

But I have NOW texted a SA and got a text back, so I figure I can post now and participate in the tea leaf reading....
If yours arrives next week, DM me that number because my SA is POS! Not a peep from the d'bag. 😂

So, new to all of this. I felt kinda left out that a SA never called or texted or send a card or anything. Then I remembered I did get a text when I ordered, so I went back and it did say i could text a SA there. So for grins I did asking, 'So did I do everything correctly, Just sit and wait now?' They asked for a current insurance card for my current vehicle by email. So I sent that. Very mysterious. it means my car arrives next week right? ;)

But I have NOW texted a SA and got a text back, so I figure I can post now and participate in the tea leaf reading....
Welcome to the pit of despair...err I mean waiting game. Buckle up for a bumpy ride as your EDD shifts around.

I can see you are a person of exceptional taste based upon your order configuration.

Just spoke to my SA and they matter of factly said that if I don't get a VIN by Friday, then I will be pushed to next quarter. The Fremont plant is also "low capacity" on Saturday/Sunday and closed on Monday, so just a interesting tidbit they gave there as well. BOL

OD: 3/1
EDD: 6/10-6/24 (4th two week window)
East Coast

F448 MYP VIN here as well and my SA confirmed that I was getting all-season tires. This was the same SA that told me that Performance editions come with Summer tires only. I think it really depends on if the SA actually pulled up your config to confirm, which we can never be sure who is actually double-checking and who is just regurgitating the same info.
I have a F448 MYP VIN showing in the source code, the app has asked to enable bluetooth and my EDD is now June 5 - June 8. Still no VIN in the app yet though - located in Toronto.

Did you get info on what's included in you F448 build? Ex: mudflaps,rear quarter ppf?

I have a F448 MYP VIN showing in the source code, the app has asked to enable bluetooth and my EDD is now June 5 - June 8. Still no VIN in the app yet though - located in Toronto.

Did you get info on what's included in you F448 build? Ex: mudflaps,rear quarter ppf?

Unfortunately the only thing my SA could confirm is that my build included All-Season tires. I think with you being in Canada, you should probably get them included as well. Would love to hear back if you're able to extract any more information :)

I see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I do too!