Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling it why?
Wife & I been retired and are currently visiting our grandkids in Chandler AZ.
First long road trip with the MYP.
Not at all happy with it, lucky to get 200 miles on a full charge, so much inconvenience and frustration; Trying to charge at my daughter house, at about 3-4 miles per hour, always being careful you don’t overcharge or undercharge, no where in the West valley (Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa) have a Supercharger station, have to drive about 40+miles to N. Scottsdale to plug in @ snot .57 per kWh.
The fun part for me is to drive hard and fast but to only see the kWh drop immediately; I practically have to drive @ about 65-70mph to make my trip with only 2-3 stops. Not fun when the speed limit is 75mph in most stretches.
My wife likes to drive it, but can’t seem to park without damaging the wheels (tires/rubber don’t protect at all) 🤦🏻‍♂️
Electricity continues to get more expensive, specially in California, need to monitor the hours or spend another $30K on solar panels 😬
Life was so simple with my Prius or Hybrid Camry. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
Wife & I been retired and are currently visiting our grandkids in Chandler AZ.
First long road trip with the MYP.
Not at all happy with it, lucky to get 200 miles on a full charge, so much inconvenience and frustration; Trying to charge at my daughter house, at about 3-4 per hour, always being careful you don’t overcharge or undercharge, no where in the West valley (Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa) have a Supercharger station, have to drive about 40+miles to N. Scottsdale to plug in @ snot .57 per kWh.
The fun part for me is to drive hard and fast but to only see the kWh drop immediately; I practically have to drive @ about 65-70mph to make my trip with only 2-3 stops. Not fun when the speed limit is 75mph in most stretches.
My wife likes to drive it, but can’t seem to park without damaging the wheels (tires/rubber don’t protect at all) 🤦🏻‍♂️
Electricity continues to get more expensive, specially in California, need to monitor the hours or spend another $30K on solar panels 😬
Life was so simple with my Prius or Hybrid Camry. 🤷🏻‍♂️
527DB136-6391-4623-8FD5-0F46717C88D7.jpeg

Attachments

• 7CD270F2-C311-4501-B347-AFEEB85D933F.jpeg
    7CD270F2-C311-4501-B347-AFEEB85D933F.jpeg
    265.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 44FF2798-4521-4552-ADE2-3CA1D2E49237.png
    44FF2798-4521-4552-ADE2-3CA1D2E49237.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
It's literally impossible to overcharge the car if you set the charge limit. Also, why go with the performance if you were so concerned about the mileage? Please don't say you switched from LR to P.... o_O
By over charging mean to 100%, not recommended😬 battery gets hot.

I don’t think the LR is that big of a difference, you still have to drive 65 mph under perfect conditions to even get close to the claim of 300+ miles.

MYP has crazy speed that I enjoy, but at a immediate drop in kWh 🤦🏻‍♂️

I'm not sure if anyone else caught this or not, but on the MYP FB group, someone was bragging about how their friend who is an SA managed to get them a MYP in like a week. So I wonder if that's why we sometimes see people with like January orders that haven't been fulfilled yet. SAs being sneaky and somehow swapping new orders with older ones.

These would obviously be edge cases, but it would at least make some sense as to why this stuff happens sometimes.

In my app, it says "Your agreements will be available for your review within 24 hours of your delivery appointment".

I'm waiting to look over the purchase agreement before I make my final payment.
Dang well they make that hard then because i have to upload that document to DCU, call and get it verified, then esign my loan documents. How do they expect to do all that within 24 hours?

I'm not sure if anyone else caught this or not, but on the MYP FB group, someone was bragging about how their friend who is an SA managed to get them a MYP in like a week. So I wonder if that's why we sometimes see people with like January orders that haven't been fulfilled yet. SAs being sneaky and somehow swapping new orders with older ones.

These would obviously be edge cases, but it would at least make some sense as to why this stuff happens sometimes.
How many stories have we heard about people switching from a MYLR to a MYP and getting a VIN within a week or two? Meanwhile us idiots who ordered a MYP to begin with are stuck waiting watching interest rates go up and our trade-ins value go down.