Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know...when you get a delivery time, how much advance warning do you get (a week? less?) and how much discretion do you have (a choice between several days? only a specific day?)
I think it depends on where you are located for Vin date to delivery date timeframe. For instance, if you live in Cali, it would be much quicker than if you live in Georgia. But I do think a choice of 3 days for delivery seems to be what I am seeing all over. Got to move the cars off the lot to make room for more.

Seen some Tesla’s driving the NJ Turnpike going toward South Jersey.
1927F96B-08C9-471A-ACB5-841DD49FF9EB.jpeg
630CCC80-DF09-46A4-9B6B-FF3AB322ACE1.jpeg
59BA86D8-FAFF-46B7-97DF-C030A0AD118A.jpeg

My EDD is holding strong at 6/4 - 6/18 (OD 3/7, red/black no extras), and I have no idea whether or not I'll get pushed. My SA is absolutely useless. My last question got a response of "Sorry, this service is not available" (trying to shoo me?) then I got a trade in text, which I responded "No trade in" and got no response.

Just gonna sit and quietly hope.

I think it depends on where you are located for Vin date to delivery date timeframe. For instance, if you live in Cali, it would be much quicker than if you live in Georgia. But I do think a choice of 3 days for delivery seems to be what I am seeing all over. Got to move the cars off the lot to make room for more.
Got my VIN a couple of weeks ago. 6 day delivery window starts next Tuesday. Just antsy about when we’ll hear.

Reactions: StoXto3toY
There are a bunch of us on the east coast with EDD ranges right around the same time. I’m hoping that’s a good sign, but we’ll see. I think we probably have another week, week and a half to get VINs and make it in this quarter.
The last two weeks of the month will be a parade of cars going to California. So I’d say us east coasters need a VIN by 6/1 at the very latest to get a car this quarter.