Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MSM/Black/No Tow/No FSD. OD 12/20/21. Portland, OR.
EDD: 3/16-3/31, 5/9-6/13, 5/13-6/10, 5/20-6/3, 5/25-6/8, 6/13-7/11

At my wits end, sold our second vehicle during the first two week delivery window not thinking it would be another 3+ months until we get our MYP.
Oh snap! You ordered MYP on 12/20/21? If so that is insane.

I feel your pain selling a vehicle based upon EDD. I did the same and have been in a rental for two months. This will be my 3rd Tesla and on my prior two vehicles the EDD was accurate so I had no reason this time around to believe it would be different. Tesla has created a process that for some customers is very frustrating. Glad for those who can shrug off all the EDD shifts but in some cases, it is quite a burden. The whole process is needlessly opaque, Tesla could do a lot more to communicate with customers.

Reactions: andebria
I think this might have been covered before, but I can’t find it. Now that I have my VIN (F448) I’m surprised by the breadth of different numbers people have. I’ve seen everywhere from F439 to F455 Been assigned in recent days. At what point are people concerned that their VIN is far enough back to be concerned about a reject….again, sorry if my sub par searching skills have missed a previous conversation on this.

Oh snap! You ordered MYP on 12/20/21? If so that is insane.

I feel your pain selling a vehicle based upon EDD. I did the same and have been in a rental for two months. This will be my 3rd Tesla and on my prior two vehicles the EDD was accurate so I had no reason this time around to believe it would be different. Tesla has created a process that for some customers is very frustrating. Glad for those who can shrug off all the EDD shifts but in some cases, it is quite a burden. The whole process is needlessly opaque, Tesla could do a lot more to communicate with customers.
I sold my Leaf in early April when I got in my first two-week window and got the trade-in text and call. Silly rabbit! Readjusting to using ICE vehicles for my primary transportation was a shock, especially at $5-$6 a gallon! 🤞Hoping this time the 2-week window leads to a VIN!