Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most frustrated after my most recent 2 week window got pushed out and back to a 4 week window.

Still, all these later orders are taking delivery.
As you know... exact same here. Two week window pushed out to your exact EDD. I disciplined myself and was silently patient for two months and initiated no contact with anyone at Tesla. OK.. so that didn't work. I reached out again the other day only to get BS responses. Yeah. I orderd a few days after you. But, as we know, many original MYP orders are behind the eight ball as they get diverted to those that swapped MYLR for MYP each time they are built. But then, some original MYP orders are being delivered with much later order dates too. Insanity...I still have no reason to think our orders will not continue to be pushed back. I hate being right. I want to be wrong. This frustration is getting expensive....

Or... maybe we can pretend that because our EDDs are identical and we are in the same region, that this means something. Like maybe it's for real this time and our cars will be on the same convoy? Naaa.

Attachments

• Tantrum.JPG
    Tantrum.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: