Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recent MYP Delivery Estimates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im confused how you ordered in August 2021 and are only getting a delivery range people who ordered in March 2022 are getting, unless that was a typo.
Not a typo. We have no idea either. We ordered a blue LR. Our original ED was march but it kept getting pushed. Until now it became a 5 day window with a VIN. Now its pushed out a month. South Jersey. The estimate on our trade in with Tesla will also expire. They were in contact with us about prepping for June 3 delivery. Maybe because we didn't get a MYP? Or FSD? They just keep pushing it
410472A9-AA3B-4835-BC1E-308FE2A2FA32.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a typo. We have no idea either. We ordered a blue LR. Our original ED was march but it kept getting pushed. Until now it became a 5 day window with a VIN. Now its pushed out a month. South Jersey. The estimate on our trade in with Tesla will also expire. They were in contact with us about prepping for June 3 delivery. Maybe because we didn't get a MYP? Or FSD? They just keep pushing it
This is the MYP Delivery Estimates thread - FYI

Reactions: goosethemoose
I went to the south austin location today and all new MYP were MSM / black 🙂
Just scheduled my delivery for June 7 (they offered the 7th, 8th, and 9th). Let’s go!!! Good to see more VINs being assigned.

MYP white/black no tow no FSD
OD: March 7
Miami
Damn…. i have a VIN, my 3 day window starts on the 6th and still nothing about scheduling the actual pick up.

Just got a 453 VIN with EDD for May 31 - June 4…I am wondering if it is a reject now with such a short pickup window, is there any way to confirm with the SA?
I was issued F447 on 05/22 and delivery is 06/05. Your VIN is unlikely to be a reject, perhaps it was assigned to someone who wasn't ready to take delivery. Lucky you and congrats! We've seen 445-457 issued in the past week.